Defensive Carry banner

2nd Amendment and Aliens (earthbound type)

9K views 143 replies 29 participants last post by  taseal 
#1 ·
continued from here

No, you misunderstood me. I was agreeing that those who are against equal treatment need to ask themselves your question. I wasn't attempting to answer it myself.
Oh, Ok. Sorry. :blush:

When have any of us needed to submit to a criminal background check as a condition for civil rights?
Only when buying a gun, or when I joined the army, or applied for a police job, or applied for a security job.

On another note. It just seems to me, that anyone should be able to OC in any state, regardless of Citizenshp status, as long as,

A.) The state does not infringe on our rights, such as some of those states that do not allow OC. (As well as those that do not allow CC) and

B.) They are in this country legally.

#144 ·
I've quickly looked at this thread.

what right don't I have that you have? because you are a citizen?

I'm law abiding, I'm a tax paying human being. I've done everything you can.

Why can't I defend my wife and my child if some criminal was to step in my house?

there are WAY more citizens that are 'bad' compared to 'bad' lawful aliens in this country.

I would say some things, but I will refrain.

my child's life is just as important as your childs. (not that I have one at the moment, but if I did)

I am proud to live in this country, and I am happy that I get every right as any other human being on the face of this country.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.