From WRAL: Gun sales stay high before inauguration

This is a discussion on From WRAL: Gun sales stay high before inauguration within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Actually a fairly unbiased report. Fuquay-Varina, N.C. — Gun and ammunition sales continue to skyrocket amid fears that a Democratic president and Congress will revive ...

Thread: From WRAL: Gun sales stay high before inauguration

VIP Member

Actually a fairly unbiased report.

Fuquay-Varina, N.C. — Gun and ammunition sales continue to skyrocket amid fears that a Democratic president and Congress will revive old, stricter gun laws.

"Many people are very fearful that as soon as Obama gets in, he's going to start changing the gun regulations to where they can't own certain firearms and regulate the capacity of those firearms," said Clay Ausley, owner of Fuquay-Varina Gun and Gold.
    Rest of story here along with a video. I liked it when the owner referred to magazines as “standard capacity” instead of the fear mongering “high capacity” moniker the anti’s love to use.
    Gun sales stay high before inauguration :: WRAL.com
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Hopefully we can continue to make sure that the political price for unfair gun laws continues to be extremely high

I remember when people said 2 dollar a gallon gas was high...well it went to 4.

Northern Piedmont of Va. & Middle of Nowhere, W.Va.
    So why is S&W Holding Co. posting earnings per share numbers reflective of their losing a dollar and a half per share?
    Daniel L. Hawes - 540 347 2430 - HTTP://www.VirginiaLegalDefense.com

Nothing I say as "user" should be taken as either advertising for attorney services or legal advice. Legal questions should be presented to a competent attorney licensed to practice in the relevant state.

Distinguished Member Array C9H13NO3's Avatar
    Cause people are buying the firearms they think will be banned? I'd check the EPS numbers on companies that rule the semi automatic rifle world. I dunno...either way...you'd think this would send a message...This isn't just a few parnoid crazy gun owners stocking up for la revolution...this is a lot of Americans concerned about having their rights taken away. I think the statistic is 1 in 5 Americans is a gun owner, so sadly, we're still a minority.
    -Ryan

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Sponsored Links