Whats 1st on Obama's list?

This is a discussion on Whats 1st on Obama's list? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by LongRider This snide crack shows a complete lack of knowledge about who the what your president is about. His whole agenda is ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: Whats 1st on Obama's list?

  1. #61
    Member Array torgo1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by LongRider View Post
    This snide crack shows a complete lack of knowledge about who the what your president is about. His whole agenda is to unite the United States with the whole socialist ideology of the UN.
    I apologize for being snide. It was unnecessary. I will say however, that if I have a complete lack of knowledge about what my president is about, you have a complete lack of knowledge what socialism is. The American left is at most, lightly socialist-flavored, and that's even pushing it.

    It doesn't do much good when those on the left call Bush Hitler or a fascist, and the same is true when anyone to the left of Arlen Specter is equated with socialism. Tell someone from a Scandinavian country that Obama is a socialist and watch them laugh (and they aren't even pure socialists themselves).

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #62
    Member Array socal2310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Camarillo, CA
    Posts
    467
    Quote Originally Posted by torgo1968 View Post
    Your three friends are also in disagreement with the National Academy of Sciences, the American Geophysical Union, the American Association for the Advancement of Science, and The American Meteorological Society.

    And forgive this long quote, but I think it puts everything into perspective: BEYOND THE IVORY TOWER: The Scientific Consensus on Climate Change -- Oreskes 306 (5702): 1686 -- Science

    "Virtually all" may or may not be an exaggeration on my part. If we could come to a precise definition or rate of disagreement among the relevant scientists, I'll answer accordingly. But the overwhelming consensus of the scientific community is clear.
    What you actually have is an overwhelming consensus on the part of climate organizations. It only takes 51% of those in charge of those organizations to get consent. It's like Bush or Obama saying they have a mandate when more than one third of eligible voters stayed home on election day.

    Is it impossible that there is a split within those organizations, many of which are recipients of government funds?

    Ryan
    Last edited by socal2310; January 31st, 2009 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical error.
    Those who will not govern their own behavior are slaves waiting for a master; one will surely find them.

  4. #63
    VIP Member Array Guns and more's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Fl
    Posts
    2,397
    Obama's first order of business is to protect Obama and get re-elected. His second order of business is to pay back all those who supported him. Follow the money and you'll see who he owes.

  5. #64
    Member Array Scouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Orlando Florida
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Guns and more View Post
    Obama's first order of business is to protect Obama and get re-elected. His second order of business is to pay back all those who supported him. Follow the money and you'll see who he owes.
    One thing is not debatable, in my mind any way... He loves his Wife, She Loves him! They have two great children. Now I do not live in the White House, but the above is probably correct, not a bad first family.

    The above is a plus, from now on we watch.

    Thousands of people in Florida have firearm's, hi-capacity magazines, CCWs.

    A great law that protects us, unless we are criminals.

    Come on down.

  6. #65
    Member Array nomad4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    57
    OK.... For all of you that think that Obama won't get to our guns....Please don't fool yourself . He has it posted on the Government web that it is all in his plans. If it was all when I get around to it then why would he have posted it within the first 5 days of office?
    Yes... he is VERY smart and that is why he will be the LARGEST threat to your 2nd amendment. He will sweet talk and outwit everyone right out of our firearms.. ALL our firearms....He talks with a slippery split tongue. Look how fast he was to get the Republicans to sign a bill that they were dead set against, They called it "the stimulus package"
    So everyone be prepared to man up now against this. Don't let someone else pull YOUR load. We need to stand together and fight for your 2nd amendment. It is on the cutting block.


    Check this out, get involved; Official site of the Second Amendment March
    Everybody is born right handed,
    But only the gifted have learned to overcome it!

  7. #66
    New Member Array Romak3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by nomad4me View Post
    OK.... For all of you that think that Obama won't get to our guns....Please don't fool yourself . He has it posted on the Government web that it is all in his plans. If it was all when I get around to it then why would he have posted it within the first 5 days of office?
    Yes... he is VERY smart and that is why he will be the LARGEST threat to your 2nd amendment. He will sweet talk and outwit everyone right out of our firearms.. ALL our firearms....He talks with a slippery split tongue. Look how fast he was to get the Republicans to sign a bill that they were dead set against, They called it "the stimulus package"
    So everyone be prepared to man up now against this. Don't let someone else pull YOUR load. We need to stand together and fight for your 2nd amendment. It is on the cutting block.


    Check this out, get involved; Official site of the Second Amendment March
    Take a look at this video and see how its worked for them.

    YouTube - England Gun Ban Update

  8. #67
    Distinguished Member Array Doc Holliday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,675
    Quote Originally Posted by torgo1968 View Post
    I apologize for being snide. It was unnecessary. I will say however, that if I have a complete lack of knowledge about what my president is about, you have a complete lack of knowledge what socialism is. The American left is at most, lightly socialist-flavored, and that's even pushing it.

    Hahaha!!! I needed a good laugh. Keep on drinking the Obama/Left Wing's Kool-Aid.

    This pork infested abomination called a Stimulus package is just the start......
    Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

  9. #68
    Member Array nomad4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    57
    Exactly....Are you saying that the march didn't work? or are you saying that they should have stood up sooner....?(like they said..."Where were they 7 years ago when they banned hand guns?") So when do we plan on standing up for your 2nd amendment? Before the bans or after?

    Quote Originally Posted by Romak3 View Post
    Take a look at this video and see how its worked for them.

    YouTube - England Gun Ban Update
    Everybody is born right handed,
    But only the gifted have learned to overcome it!

  10. #69
    Member Array DLRM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Cordova, TN
    Posts
    33
    He is going to let the little minions get involved in all the 2nd Amendment issues. Just like the Stimulus, he let everyone else put the plan together; this way he has plausible deniabilty if it turns out to be a disaster.

    He still hasn't paid Chicago the nearly two million dollars he owes the city for his inaguration party. That might be a good start.
    Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? -- Patrick Henry

  11. #70
    New Member Array Romak3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by nomad4me View Post
    Exactly....Are you saying that the march didn't work? or are you saying that they should have stood up sooner....?(like they said..."Where were they 7 years ago when they banned hand guns?") So when do we plan on standing up for your 2nd amendment? Before the bans or after?
    I'm saying they should have stood up sooner. It seems no one does anything until its to late any more. The "can't happen here" syndrome. America is going to hell in a hand basket in more ways then one.

    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

    " The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

    "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."

    Thomas Jefferson

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Whats on YOUR list for new year?
    By Rollo in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: January 7th, 2011, 08:02 AM
  2. Weird foods List / Link to list
    By 12Rounds in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: October 15th, 2009, 03:15 AM
  3. Obama Campaign Unlawfully Misuses Proprietary Firearms Industry Media List
    By Rob99VMI04 in forum The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: October 16th, 2008, 09:49 AM
  4. Whats on your Christmas List?
    By JustinM in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: October 31st, 2005, 10:03 PM