H.R. 45, The Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 )Merged) - Page 4

H.R. 45, The Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 )Merged)

This is a discussion on H.R. 45, The Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 )Merged) within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; What no-one understands,.. This is a ploy for the "New World Order".. If you don't believe me,. Look this stuff up,. Google it, U-Tube it,. ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    What no-one understands,.. This is a ploy for the "New World Order".. If you don't believe me,. Look this stuff up,. Google it, U-Tube it,. There is a great Documentary on U-Tube that is under "Obama Disception"... . It all stems from the Federal Reserve running our country,. JFK died because he wanted to shut down the Federal Reserve because of the corruption,... That was forwarned back to our founding fathers,... Read up people.. Read up.. .

Quote Originally Posted by TucAzRider View Post
    What no-one understands,.. This is a ploy for the "New World Order".. If you don't believe me,. Look this stuff up,. Google it, U-Tube it,. There is a great Documentary on U-Tube that is under "Obama Disception"... . It all stems from the Federal Reserve running our country,. JFK died because he wanted to shut down the Federal Reserve because of the corruption,... That was forwarned back to our founding fathers,... Read up people.. Read up.. .
    I know one thing is VERY REAL, the attempt to disarm the American people is very real, and it's not because they "care" about people, it's to control them.
    http://www.bloombergfightbackfund.com/
    Sig P220R/Sig P239 (9mm)/ S&W 640/ Ruger Single Six Hunter (.22LR/Mag)/ CZ 452 Varmint .22LR/ Lee Enfield No4 MK2 sporterized dated 1959/ Mosin Nagant M90-30 dated 1942/

Copied from the bill:
    1 ‘‘(1) IN GENERAL.—It shall be unlawful for any
    2 person other than a licensed importer, licensed man
    3 ufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector to
    4 possess a qualifying firearm on or after the applica
    5 ble date, unless that person has been issued a fire
    6 arm license—

I already have a federal license to own a firearm, it's called the 2nd amendment.
    It’s so much easier now days, to "Love and honor" my wife, when she is armed, and shoots a better group than I do. (Till death do us part, eh?)

“The way you get shot by a concealed weapons permit holder is, you point a gun at him,” the Sheriff said.

Senior Member Array Freedom Doc's Avatar
    On the radio this morning I heard that this "Blair Holt" gun bill was passed by the House (something like) 85 - 9 (done late at night?) and is moving on to the Senate.

Wake up!!
    Anti-gunners seem to believe that if we just pass enough laws, we can have utopia. Unfortunately, utopia is NOT one of our choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Doc View Post
    On the radio this morning I heard that this "Blair Holt" gun bill was passed by the House (something like) 85 - 9 (done late at night?) and is moving on to the Senate.

Wake up!!
    I can't find information anywhere stating that this bill was passed by the house. What radio station were you listening to? If true, this is very bad.

Quote Originally Posted by bbernard View Post
    I can't find information anywhere stating that this bill was passed by the house. What radio station were you listening to? If true, this is very bad.
    I was listening to KTOK in Oklahoma City, a station that plays a lot of talk radio programs and is mostly quite conservative; and if they said it, I believe it. But when I first heard it, the vote count seemed too small to be the U.S. House of Representatives so I thought maybe it was an Oklahoma state bill. But in looking at it further, I decided NO it must be the Federal bill and it IS the U.S. house where this happened. Folks, let's check this out! Everything about this bill seems really under the radar.
    Anti-gunners seem to believe that if we just pass enough laws, we can have utopia. Unfortunately, utopia is NOT one of our choices.

VIP Member
    I searched the web as well as the NRA website and couldn't find anything about new actions on the bill.

Well, according to Thomas (web database of congressional doings), the bill H.R. 45 was sent to committee in February '09 and hasn't moved from there. Makes it appear kinda dead. I still think we should watch these people (anti-gunners in general and the Obama administration in particular) as I don't trust them at all.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Doc View Post
    Well, according to Thomas (web database of congressional doings), the bill H.R. 45 was sent to committee in February '09 and hasn't moved from there. Makes it appear kinda dead. I still think we should watch these people (anti-gunners in general and the Obama administration in particular) as I don't trust them at all.
    That's the latest information I heard also, it has stalled in committee.

apparently somethings going on under the radar, cause this is bouncing around in different avenues of the media again here and there, but not mainstream.

Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Latest Major Action: 2/9/2009 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
    "The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" George Benard Shaw

Screwed to the wall would be what these chaps want.

VIP Member

HR45 revived?

I got this petition in my email today. I thought this was a dead horse. Is it being revived?

National Association for Gun Rights
    Prepare for the worst and hope it never happens

Unbelievable.

Not that I'm aware of.

And it is not Obama's bill..It was proposed having nothing at all to do with Obama, as prior to him even making it to the final four muchless the White House.

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links