Obama defends NPS carry ???

This is a discussion on Obama defends NPS carry ??? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by DOGOFWAR01 All American - Roger that. You are 110% on track, divert the brain washed attention, suck them in then cut ammo ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Obama defends NPS carry ???

Quote Originally Posted by DOGOFWAR01 View Post
    All American - Roger that. You are 110% on track, divert the brain washed attention, suck them in then cut ammo supply from overseas (all those AK's, SKS's, etc only ammo you have is what you have today) that only leaves a few ammo makers in the USA to deal with then we drive them out of business by 2016 with requiring a serial number on every round ! then in 2016 all those reloading supplies and stored ammo "those people" have is illegal to own, we can just throw them in jail as Felon's. the end.
    Well... I wasnt going that far. We'll have a revolution before it goes that far Im convinced.

I dont even know that all the info in the thread I mentioned is acurate. I do know that that the POTUS and his people are not Pro 2A.
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican View Post
    Well... I wasnt going that far. We'll have a revolution before it goes that far Im convinced.

I dont even know that all the info in the thread I mentioned is acurate. I do know that that the POTUS and his people are not Pro 2A.
    Then you would have to fight against not only the government but a whole class of people that worship at the government trough. Our government has done a good job of creating dependency on itself.

Who would people support if they were told their government jobs were at risk? That they might lose their government aid? Look at katrina. The people sat by and waited for someone to save them. That is the mentality our government has created.

Michael

VIP Member
    I would go that far....legislation is already been introduced in congress and/or states while nobody is payng attention because everyone is focused on economy stimulus:

Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Legislation

The bill that is being pushed in 18 states (including Illinois and Indiana) requires all ammunition to be encoded by the manufacture a data base of all ammunition sales. So they will know how much you buy and what calibers.
    Nobody can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009 unless the ammunition is coded.
    Any privately held uncoded ammunition must be destroyed by July 1, 2011. (Including hand loaded ammo.) They will also charge a .05 cent tax on every round.
    If they can deprive you of ammo they do not need to take your gun!
    This legislation is currently pending in 18 states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Washington.
    LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer

"I got a touch of hangover bureaucrat, don't push me"
    --G.W. McClintock

Independence is declared; it must be maintained. Sam Houston-3/2/1836
    If loose gun laws are good for criminals why do criminals support gun control?

NOW NOW GUYS give the man a chance after all he has another 1400 days to go before his term is up HA HA HA

Question

[The Brady Bunch] contend(s) that the Bush administration violated several laws in issuing the rule, such as failing to conduct a sufficient environmental review under the National Environmental Policy Act.
    Hm. So, all of those new CHL carriers will be bringing environmental havoc and catastrophe onto the public lands? From the billions of bullets they'll be dumping into the rivers, I'll bet, all because they now have the legal cover to come into the park armed against criminals. Ohhh, noooooooo!

The Brady Bunch hearts may be the right place, but their minds are definitely elsewhere.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Quote Originally Posted by 64zebra View Post
    I would go that far....legislation is already been introduced in congress and/or states while nobody is payng attention because everyone is focused on economy stimulus:

Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Legislation

The bill that is being pushed in 18 states (including Illinois and Indiana) requires all ammunition to be encoded by the manufacture a data base of all ammunition sales. So they will know how much you buy and what calibers.
    Nobody can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009 unless the ammunition is coded.
    Any privately held uncoded ammunition must be destroyed by July 1, 2011. (Including hand loaded ammo.) They will also charge a .05 cent tax on every round.
    If they can deprive you of ammo they do not need to take your gun!
    This legislation is currently pending in 18 states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Washington.
    Which failed everywhere it was introduced. Im confident we wont see legislation like this pass anywhere anytime soon.
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    Then you would have to fight against not only the government but a whole class of people that worship at the government trough. Our government has done a good job of creating dependency on itself.

Who would people support if they were told their government jobs were at risk? That they might lose their government aid? Look at katrina. The people sat by and waited for someone to save them. That is the mentality our government has created.

Michael
    Michael, I have no problem with fighting. I would hope there are many more like me. Im not giving my country up to a class of people who do not love what it actually stands for or those living off the government.

Indeed, Im sure there are many more like me.

In the very near future, rednecks will lead us and be revered!
    New tunes added.

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    I dunno, he flip flops more than any politician I can remember. ( although I'm happy about this flip)
    I expect tomorrow we'll wake up to find that Obama is really a white guy in his 60's.
    Just 50%
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    I dunno, he flip flops more than any politician I can remember. ( although I'm happy about this flip)
    I expect tomorrow we'll wake up to find that Obama is really a white guy in his 60's.
    LMAO
    My heroes are Veterans and My Father (who was a veteran).

I believe prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance should have REMAINED in schools, and the Ten Commandments should have REMAINED in schools, courthouses, and everywhere else it was before the ACLU got involved.

VIP Member
    Which failed everywhere it was introduced. Im confident we wont see legislation like this pass anywhere anytime soon.
    ...and I was confident the AWB/Brady Bill wouldn't have passed in 1994....and I was confident that Obama wouldnt be elected
    I take nothing to chance anymore
    LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer

"I got a touch of hangover bureaucrat, don't push me"
    --G.W. McClintock

Independence is declared; it must be maintained. Sam Houston-3/2/1836
    If loose gun laws are good for criminals why do criminals support gun control?

Distinguished Member Array Guardian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerinWstuff View Post
    Probably realise they don't have an overwhelming chance at overturning it. When you can't beat 'em, join 'em. This allows the administration to say, "see, we are pro gun rights and ONLY seek REASONALBLE gun restrictions." (when they come up with the next attack on gun rights). They will be able to point at the National Parks carry law as one they supported.
    You got it, this one will be bounced around for quite awhile and this administration neither wins or loses on this if you think about it. If the groups who want them fail to to environmental reasons or some other made up horse manure, then this administration says we backed you, but the environment wins out, if the gun groups win, this administration says we fought with you remember that LOL.
    "I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger" Mencius"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links