It's starting..... but we knew that already. (MERGED X 3)

This is a discussion on It's starting..... but we knew that already. (MERGED X 3) within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Watching Lou Dobbs on CNN tonight and they had a clip of AG Holder stating that the administration is going to try for the assault ...

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It's starting..... but we knew that already. (MERGED X 3)

Watching Lou Dobbs on CNN tonight and they had a clip of AG Holder stating that the administration is going to try for the assault weapons ban. One of a FEW gun related "issues" the administration wants to take up. Their reasoning is the Mexicans are complaining about the weapons flowing over the border.

Also there was a segment on how the UN wants a binding resolution to prevent religious defamation basically making it illegal to say anything negative about any religion.

Its not just the 2nd amendment under attack.
    We the willing, being guided by the unknowing, Doing impossible feats, for the ungrateful, Have been doing so much with so little for so long,
    We now feel qualified to do, absolutely anything, with literally nothing

Distinguished Member Array Doc Holliday's Avatar
    I just saw that and I am still steaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So to those that voted for Obama because he said he supports the 2nd amendment, how do you feel now?
    Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

Yeah....like I care what the Mexicans think Obama has all the answers...behold the new King!!!
    Nothing Wrong With Shooting as Long as the Right People Get Shot.
    Clint Eastwood, Magnum Force, 1973

I saw this tonight too

Obama and Team wants our Guns

It's starting already, even though he and his peeps have more important things to worry about. Anybody but me worried?

I read an article from a CNN guy that said the United States as we knew it is gone.

Distinguished Member Array pcon's Avatar
    any clarification on what is happening? are you referring to an Assault Rifle Ban?
    Μολὼν λαβέ

memento mori

You know the man hasn't been in office ninety days, and believe it or not,it's
    damn near impossible to buy ammo, and the run on guns is unbelievable. I believe
    that it's going to take his first four years just to clean up all the crap that the schrub,(his old man is the Bush) has gotten this country into, to put aside A shooting war,An economy that's in the toilet, Banks,and the car industry,on the
    brink of going belly up, to ignore, the plight of people who are being evicted,
    from there homes,to put all of that on hold to try to disarm America.I Think that he would become the poster guy for the entire psychiatric profession. I think
    at the rate that the law abiding shooting public is hording shooting parphinalia
    we won't half to worry about gun purchasing it will probably take two months
    to buy A box of 22 cal because everything will be on back order,at this rate we'll be our own source of gun control.
    Last edited by Bronco Bob; February 25th, 2009 at 10:00 PM. Reason: spelling

Its on! whoohooooo
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

For one..... the new attorney general our savior appointed says we need a ban on guns because the Mexicans dont like us having all these guns, and too many are getting into their country. Thats enough, I am pretty ticked off right now. This country is headed to the toilet. CHANGE!!!!!! I knew that word would bite us in the butt. Those who voted fior Obama will soon find out he has nothing.

Distinguished Member Array Doc Holliday's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pcon View Post
    any clarification on what is happening? are you referring to an Assault Rifle Ban?
    Yes. AG Eric Holder was on Lou Dobbs Tonight and in a nutshell said that he would like to see Assault Weapons banned and handle a few other gun "issues". Mexico is complaining about the flow of firearms to Mexican Drug Cartels.

IIRC these so called "assault rifles" being sold on the blackmarket and smuggled south of the border are actually being stolen right from the Federal Government's arsenal......so many are not the semi auto rifles that are commonly owned by law abiding citizens.

I know we aren't supposed to get to political here, but I hope those that voted for Obama are happy with the "change."
    Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

HR-45 is gonna do it unless we act in concert and contact every possible legislator and make it clear if they support it, we will support whomever their opposition is, not just with votes, but also with campaign contributions.

Distinguished Member Array T Bone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Bob View Post
    You know the man hasn't been in office ninety days, and believe it or not,it's
    damn near impossible to buy ammo, and the run on guns is unbelievable. I believe
    that it's going to take his first four years just to clean up all the crap that the schrub,(his old man is the Bush) has gotten this country into, to put aside A shooting war,An economy that's in the toilet, Banks,and the car industry,on the
    brink of going belly up, to ignore, the plight of people who are being evicted,
    from there homes,to put all of that on hold to try to disarm America.I Think that he would become the poster guy for the entire psychiatric profession. I think
    at the rate that the law abiding shooting public is hording shooting parphinalia
    we won't half to worry about gun purchasing it will probably take two months
    to buy A box of 22 cal because everything will be on back order,at this rate we'll be our own source of gun control.
    On the contrary, their timing is perfect (for them). With all the distraction, turmoil and economic suffering going on, prime conditions for them to simply sneak it all under the radar. "What we need is a diversion". Yeah, well they've got a BIG one!
    Regards, T Bone.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin

As I posted on the other thread that mentioned this, they are just testing the water. Seeing if its safe to act on this issue now while folks are preoccupied with the economy.

Michael

Distinguished Member Array bandit383's Avatar
    You guys act like this is some new revelation...well known before the election that the Obama administration would be after assault weapons. One only has to listen to Biden during the debates. This has been discussed over and over again on this very site.

Rick

Distinguished Member Array P7fanatic's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hivoltage View Post
    Yeah....like I care what the Mexicans think Obama has all the answers...behold the new King!!!
    I couldn't care less what the U.N. thinks either.
    What a pair, H.C.H.H. Obama and the U.N.

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson

"Liberalism is a Mental Disorder." -Michael Savage

GOOD Gun Control is being able to hit your target! -Myself

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links