The Anti's are working as hard as we are.

This is a discussion on The Anti's are working as hard as we are. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Just wanted to show everyone that the anti's are still out there working to take our rights away... We just have to make sure and ...

Thread: The Anti's are working as hard as we are.

Just wanted to show everyone that the anti's are still out there working to take our rights away...

We just have to make sure and work twice as hard as they do!!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takea...?z00m=19747638

Keep Loaded Guns Out of Our National Parks
    Target: Interior Secretary Ken Salazar
    Sponsored by: Care2.com

The National Rifle Association (NRA) has been pushing hard to allow loaded guns in America's national parks. Under intense political pressure by the NRA, the Bush Administration finalized new regulations in December that will allow visitors to carry loaded, concealed firearms in national parks.

But the NRA is trying to fix a problem that does not exist. Under the current firearm regulations – which were updated under the Reagan Administration – it is not unlawful to have firearms in national parks; they just have to be unloaded and safely stowed. It is a limited and reasonable requirement that enables rangers to do the job of protecting park resources and ensuring visitor safety.

Please sign our petition to the new Interior Secretary Ken Salazar, and urge that the Obama Administration reverse this terrible regulation that will make our beautiful national parks less safe for our wildlife and our families.
    I wear a seatbelt, but I hope to never need it, I use smoke detectors in my house, but I hope to never need them, I carry life insurance, but I hope to never need it, I carry a weapon, but I hope to never need it.

Those poor clueless bastids. I just want to slap every one of them.

"guns in parks? what next?? can kids take them to school too!? c'mon"

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    If you really need it, you will need it really fast. ALWAYS one in the chamber.
    Nuf said!

I heard there were 27 more shootings in national parks the day CCW was allowed in national parks. It's been averaging 54 since then.
    Criminals For Gun Control
    Brady's Campaign Pro-Gun Forum

Member: NRA, PG-NH, GO-NH
    Life Member: JPFO, GOA
    Clubs: LF&GC

yep let the battle begin

wpk
    Anyone else tempted to "sign" this with a bogus name just to drop a comment at the ignoramuses pushing this?
    "America is a nation of laws; poorly written and randomly enforced." -Frank Zappa

“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.” -Denis Diderot

New Member Array Dynamite Rabbit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wpk View Post
    Anyone else tempted to "sign" this with a bogus name just to drop a comment at the ignoramuses pushing this?
    Very tempted.

I really don't understand why it is so hard for them to realize that criminals don't follow gun laws. There is a reason why most mass slayings occur in supposed "gun free zones". The only thing "gun free zones" do is help insure for the criminal that his victim will be un-armed and un-able to put up much of a fight.

Anyway, I believe that the anti-gunners are the minority... but a VERY noisy minority... We need to be equally as viligant as they are when it comes to letting law makers and the public know our views on these matters.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants;

Quote Originally Posted by wpk View Post
    I'm soooo tempted....

"I support what you people are doing. As a rapist and mugger, I don't follow posted "no guns allowed" signs. I want to thank you for providing for my safety by ensuring that while I am armed, my victims will not be ".
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants;

It's at times like this that I wish I were a talented hacker, all you would have to do is change a few words here and there, then.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Quote Originally Posted by doobie View Post
    I heard there were 27 more shootings in national parks the day CCW was allowed in national parks. It's been averaging 54 since then.
    huh?

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican View Post
    huh?
    I believe he was joking.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it." - Thucydides

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links