Is this serious? LOL

This is a discussion on Is this serious? LOL within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; shootfirst.org: shoot first, ask questions never!...

Thread: Is this serious? LOL

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array tinkerinWstuff's Avatar
    pretty sure that's really old stuff from when the stand your ground law first went into effect. Can't believe that's still up and referencing Gov. Bush. I liked the billboard photo that gets posted here occasionally.
    "Run for your life from the man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter. So long as men live together on earth and need means to deal with one another-their only substitute, if they abandon money, is the muzzle of a gun."

Who is John Galt?

Yeah, very very old stuff. "And the streets will run red with blood" and a whole bunch of other crap.
    oldogy

That's Brady Bunch B.S. akin to the "blood in the streets" and "shootings over parking spaces" fear-mongering that accompanied the debates over castle doctrine law. It's just another completely baseless--and base--appeal to fear by those with retarded sexual and emotional development (thank you, Dr. Freud).

Administrator
    Ohio tried exactly the same type of anti-gun brainwash propaganda...the old Rivers Of Blood in the streets BS.
    It went like Y2K - no planes fell from the sky. No rivers of blood. Not even a trickle of blood. Not even a hang-nail or a stubbed toe.

Distinguished Member Array tinkerinWstuff's Avatar
    nor even a bloody scab?
    "Run for your life from the man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter. So long as men live together on earth and need means to deal with one another-their only substitute, if they abandon money, is the muzzle of a gun."

Who is John Galt?

Administrator
    The one commentary article that was written one Lib Left Brady (Underoos in a) Bunch writer before the NRA Convention was held in Downtown Pittsburgh years ago was unreal.
    I wish I still had a copy of it.

Oh I DO still have a copy of it.

Please do not contact the paper.

The owner of the paper is pro-RKBA and this article was commentary by a part-time staff writer in the opinion section of the "on line" paper. I talked to him for hours on the phone after I read this.

The author (Mike Seate) just ended up losing all credibility and looking like a total fool anyway because the entire convention went without arrest, accident, or incident.

In fact the Mayor at the time stated that there was never a more polite and well behaved large convention in city history.

Have a little fun at the NRA convention
    By Mike Seate
    TRIBUNE-REVIEW
    Thursday, April 8, 2004

Next weekend should prove to be one of much hilarity and light-hearted shenanigans for the 50,000 firearms enthusiasts who will pour into the David L. Lawrence Convention Center, Downtown, for the National Rifle Association's 133rd annual convention.

There probably won't be this many white men packing heat in our city since the 1918 Armistice Day parade.

Just because the NRA's soiree -- labeled "Freedom's Steel," a name disturbingly similar to the title of a Toby Keith album -- advertises "Acres of Guns" doesn't mean visitors have to get all gloomy like shoppers at a Fallujah arms bazaar.

Fun, someone once said, is where you choose to make it.

With this in mind, try these side-splitting pranks, which are guaranteed to bring smiles to the faces of even the most jaded death merchants.

Ask a gun seller whether he carries any weapons that shoot rapid-fire cream pies.

Explain that there's a particularly annoying clown on your block who needs to be taken out. Say this while winking every so often.

When trying on a new .44 magnum pistol for size, ask whether there's a model available with a quart-capacity flask attached for evenings out.

Remind the seller of how "the only thing more fun than shooting is drinking and shooting."

Dress up in a white sheet and pointed hood and carry a noose.

Then ask gun salesmen whether they have anything to "help create the perfect matching ensemble."

Find the convention's organizers and demand to know why Dirty Harry, Rambo and "that weird Moses guy" aren't appearing in person this year.

Tell passers-by you're thinking of starting a street gang and need information about the best kinds of guns and ammo to use for drive-bys.

Set up a booth selling accidental death insurance policies and grave markers. Offer a free cemetery plot with the purchase of any assault rifle.

Skip places in the line of visitors waiting to enter the convention center by insisting that you're mad as hell at that nosy mother-in-law and need to get even, right now.

Get hold of the speaker phones connected to the public-address system and shout "Hey everybody -- Bill and Hillary Clinton are outside the building!"
    The stampede should last for hours.

Find a table specializing in the sort of teflon-coated bullets that are capable of piercing bulletproof vests.
    Tell the seller you were considering becoming a police officer until you saw them.

Ha, ha.... well, we have Dodge City & Boot Hill. It hasn't happened here, or in any of the other 47 states with CC.

Fear of losing family vacationers and tourists ? When 48 states have CC legal now, they are forgetting.... we are all already armed (in order to protect our families).

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Shoot, even the state looks like a gun. No wonder.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

VIP Member
    Aha! I found the road sign that the Brady Bunch actually paid for to scare people.

You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Administrator
    Warning Florida Residents Can Use Deadly Force....I actually LIKE that.

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Warning Florida Residents Can Use Deadly Force....I actually LIKE that.
    Me too....

Distinguished Member Array Rugergirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bbernard View Post
    Me too....
    Me three, and the outline of the State of Florida looks like a gun, good stuff
    Disclaimer: The posts made by this member are only the members opinion, not a reflection on anyone else, nor the group, and should not be cause for anyone to get their undergarments wedged in an uncomfortable position.

Some one should change that sign from "Visitor Warning' to 'Criminal's Beware'.

Links