Oath Keepers (Merged)

This is a discussion on Oath Keepers (Merged) within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Oath Keepers...

Thread: Oath Keepers (Merged)

Senior Member Array Matthew Temkin's Avatar

Oath Keepers (Merged)

2. Remove Ads

Oath Keepers - Please take the time to read up on this.

Hey,. I was just given this site by a good friend,. I've been online tonight checking up on it, and on U-Tube watching video's on it,. I ask each of you to take the time to read check up on this,. We need to band together for our Freedom.. Freedom isnt' free at all, many have died for freedoms that soon could be taken away,.. Here is the link.. Oath Keepers

Here is a great start of a four part video on U-Tube,. Some great information here.. YouTube - Oath Keepers Stewart Rhodes on Alex Jones 1 of 4

Yep...I stumbled onto them also. But I'll be DARNED if I can find out where to sign up.

Anybody out there know?

Every link I try leads me to the site above. NOBODY seems to know how to sign up and be a part of this.

Any information would be welcome!

Kriminy Kristmas! I finally found it!

Oath-Keepers

Great work in finding that Zsnake.. It amazes me that people can post up things of no-matter on here and everyone is all over it,. But posting up something like this,. It should really make people get excited,.. In your spare time also google "New World Order" and do some reading,. This seems to be real folks,,. Unless you want to live under a dictatorship and be a slave in the future, I think we all need to take a strong look at the whole picture,.

I think right now they are getting people to remember the Oaths that they took that are in the LE, Military, Peace Keeping positions,. When the time comes for action, each will know where they're line is in the sand,.. With FEMA ready and waiting for the word to act (with no regard to the American people's rights, or Constitution, as we have already saw in Katrina) we need to have people ready and willing to fight for the Constitution that this country was founded on,.

Links