Concerning "All private guns will be confiscated.."

This is a discussion on Concerning "All private guns will be confiscated.." within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Forgive me for reopening this but this story came into my email alerts and when I went to confirm it in a news search I ...

Thread: Concerning "All private guns will be confiscated.."

Question Concerning "All private guns will be confiscated.."

Forgive me for reopening this but this story came into my email alerts and when I went to confirm it in a news search I found this quote from Kissinger, "“By September we’ll have confiscated all privately owned guns so it really doesn’t matter what we do, we’ll still be in charge."

The funny thing is that the story I got in my email completely changed that quote to, "By September we’ll have confiscated all privately owned savings accounts so it really doesn’t matter what we do, we’ll still be in charge." Found in a comment section of a Wall Street Journal blog here: (scroll to comments)

Breaking down the Corporate Credit Unions’ Failure - Real Time ...
    Mar 21, 2009 ... The OZ… News Hour: (03-21-09) A Kremlin report on the extraordinary meeting held today between President Medvedev and former United States ...
    blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/03/21/breaking-down-the-corporate-credit-unions-failure/ - Similar pages

Needless to say this is highly suspicious and irritating because the original source doesn't give their source to the comment.

BUT! It completely lines up with the recently posted claim in this video called "Urgent FEMA update.."

Strange why someone would completely change the quote ay?
    Last edited by michael144; March 23rd, 2009 at 11:25 AM. Reason: thought process

2. Remove Ads

ok. If this propaganda is posted one more time, I am going to puke. Or maybe we can confirm it with another reliable source like wikipedia. Stop buying into this crap.
    I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. (Thomas Jefferson)

Guys, I think the point he is trying to make is that depending on your source Henry Kissinger told the Russians they are going to confiscate anything and everything. There will probably be one somewhere saying he told them they are going to confiscate all privately owned baseball cards too!

Oh yeah, loved the video! I especially like the part where Chad says that for all those that needed proof, you have this video!

So I have two questions. First, when this doesn't happen by their timeline will these people STFU?
    Second, If the jackbooted storm troopers are coming and all this other stuff, how come we can see this video? How come these folks haven't been vanished? I mean surely, the Obaminator and his minions could do a better job snatching people up than those guys did in Chile and other places back in the 1970's
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Senior Moderator
    This topic has come up many times before and has always been closed, so guess what?

I'm closing it
    Sometimes I wonder who the old man in the mirror is....

Lord, Grant me a good sword and no need to use it.

Links