Hillary on Greta

This is a discussion on Hillary on Greta within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by kentuckycarry Agree. She surprised me. She sounded like she was swallowing it just as fast as Clinton could spit it out..... Ditto! ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hillary on Greta

Quote Originally Posted by kentuckycarry View Post
    Agree. She surprised me. She sounded like she was swallowing it just as fast as Clinton could spit it out.....
    Ditto! I usually like Greta, however last night she looked like she was trying to get invited to some future DC dinner?

And yes, not one single challenge on ANYTHING Clinton said.

I can not remember the last time I yelled at a tv like I did last night.

2. Remove Ads

Also if if you get a chance go over to Fox and e mail her at her Fox email, and then hit the blog that's listed (greta wire)

She is taking a pretty good hit on both.

Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002 View Post
    Full auto, RPGs, grenades. What military bases are near the border, and which supply officers are suddenly driving sports cars?
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." ~Thomas Jefferson~

"...Be not ye afraid of them: remember the LORD, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses." ~Nehemiah 4:14~

I usually dont have a problem with Greta but man she was swallowing the lies like a fat baby eating cake last night.

Im gonna check the wire to see how bad she is getting beat up over it. Last night the wire was down.

I dropped a note to her on Greta wire.
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

She's obviously getting hammered pretty hard, she had to write a clarification to all us who know she's was full of it last night. Of course she sites ATF as source for some of her info and we know they would never do anything to hurt American gun owners.
    "Those who would give up essential liberties for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety" -Benjamin Franklin-

Distinguished Member
    Greta's husband is an executive in one of the anti-gun organizations. She is rabidly anti-gun herself and is extremely biased on the issue.

My contact at FOX suggests that everyone let FOX News know of our displeasure, but also says that Greta's ratings will give her protection. The only way to affect them is to let them know we will be switching FOX off when she is on the air.

She is already feeling the heat. Turn up the heat even more on FOX. I also recommend that you send e-mails to the other reporters telling them that if they have Greta on their programs, you will turn them off also.

Make her a "toxic asset".

Quote from my source:

"Greta's husband has long worked inside the gun control movement, literally being someone with authority. ........................... In any case, the only thing that can effect things is if you let your opinion be known to Fox News. If enough people do that, something might happen, but Greta's ratings give her a lot of protection."
    21 years and 21 days, United States Marine Corps & NRA Life Member since 1972

"The trouble is with the increasingly widespread problem of idiots prancing around out there confusing their opinions with actual facts." peckman28

VIP Member
    Heres the link to Greta Wire... She basically says that she was only talking about banning AK-47's and such, not ban all guns.....Yeah ok Greta, We get it........

GretaWire

Where is the best place to send an email to Fox News? I left a note on Greta Wire. I couldnt find anywhere on the Fox News page to leave comments or send email.
    Prepare for the worst and hope it never happens

VIP Member
    Heres a link to Greta being interviewed by a moderator about her interviewing President Clinton. Her answer to alot of the "gun problems" is gun locks and buy backs. She also talks about her anti-gun hubby...

CNN - Chatpage - Van Susteren
    Prepare for the worst and hope it never happens

Distinguished Member
    Old interview when Clinton was president. She is even more anti-gun rabid now.

She needs to do on on-air disclaimer about her husband's involvement and the rest of the FOX anchors need to take her to task, just like they do the other channels.

She needs a huge public spanking for the BS she pulled yesterday.
    21 years and 21 days, United States Marine Corps & NRA Life Member since 1972

"The trouble is with the increasingly widespread problem of idiots prancing around out there confusing their opinions with actual facts." peckman28

I must be out of it. Who is Greta?

Quote Originally Posted by alfack View Post
    I must be out of it. Who is Greta?

The only female on Fox News that looks like a man.
    I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth.--Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by Herknav View Post
    The only female on Fox News that looks like a man.
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Quote Originally Posted by kentuckycarry View Post
    Heres the link to Greta Wire... She basically says that she was only talking about banning AK-47's and such, not ban all guns.....Yeah ok Greta, We get it........

GretaWire

Where is the best place to send an email to Fox News? I left a note on Greta Wire. I couldnt find anywhere on the Fox News page to leave comments or send email.
    yourcomments@foxnews.com

Here ya go, let it rip. It would seem as though it made a diff, some at fox are a little concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by flyflyfun View Post
    yourcomments@foxnews.com

Here ya go, let it rip. It would seem as though it made a diff, some at fox are a little concerned.
    Thanks for the email addy. I just sent one off to Fox.

How did you find out that "some at Fox are a little concerned" ?
    New tunes added.

VIP Member

Ft Bliss, El Paso, across from Juarez

Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002 View Post
    Full auto, RPGs, grenades. What military bases are near the border, and which supply officers are suddenly driving sports cars?
    Ft Bliss, El Paso, TX, a few miles from Juarez.

I was wondering the same thing when they started talking about RPGs and full autos.

AKs, who knows. What's on Mexico's south? El Salvador? Guatemala? Left over weapons from the Iran Contra era and the Central American civil wars?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links