reinstitute the assault weapons ban will be a positive impact in mexico

This is a discussion on reinstitute the assault weapons ban will be a positive impact in mexico within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; YouTube - Attorney General: Obama to Seek Ban on Semi-Automatic Rifles Screw mexico!!!! They want to take away Americans right to help mexico..............

Thread: reinstitute the assault weapons ban will be a positive impact in mexico

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar

YouTube - Attorney General: Obama to Seek Ban on Semi-Automatic Rifles

Screw mexico!!!! They want to take away Americans right to help mexico...........

How can so many people with so much education, be so incredibly stupid
    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    INFIDELS

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    Willful ignorance to forward their agenda.

Building a wall around hat cesspool would have a positive impact on America, don't see them jumping to run with THAT idea.
    "If I was an extremist, our founding fathers would all be extremists," he said. "Without them, we wouldn't have our independence. We'd be a disarmed British system of feudal subjectivity."

This is very old news that has since the following week been reversed by the party.
    Keep reading forward through your news sources to catch up to current of April.

Back in Feb. this video and reports of same were posted in multiple threads here and everywhere.

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Yes, the pro gun folks have thoroughly tore this thing apart. They wont be using this to further their agenda beyond the past few weeks.

Now about that wall. I bet you could find several able bodied Americans who would guard the border for free as community service. I might be one of them.
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Kustom View Post
    YouTube - Attorney General: Obama to Seek Ban on Semi-Automatic Rifles

Screw mexico!!!! They want to take away Americans right to help mexico...........
    At the same time these government bums in washington will apease illegals, fast track them into citizenship thus adding several 10s Million more in potential votes... I hope these losers get what they deserve come 2010 and 2012!
    http://www.bloombergfightbackfund.com/
    Sig P220R/Sig P239 (9mm)/ S&W 640/ Ruger Single Six Hunter (.22LR/Mag)/ CZ 452 Varmint .22LR/ Lee Enfield No4 MK2 sporterized dated 1959/ Mosin Nagant M90-30 dated 1942/

Quote Originally Posted by Janq View Post
    This is very old news that has since the following week been reversed by the party.
    Keep reading forward through your news sources to catch up to current of April.

Back in Feb. this video and reports of same were posted in multiple threads here and everywhere.

- Janq
    very old news. Since Febuary is very old news now.....So I guesss you feel comfy now. Good luck with that.

I didn't hear his reversal on his thinking and if you believe everything the party says................well you know.

Senior Moderator
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dunndw View Post
    Building a wall around hat cesspool would have a positive impact on America, don't see them jumping to run with THAT idea.
    Are you referring to the cesspool called Mexico or D.C.?

I don't see it as old news. If you let your gaurd down our 2nd ammendment will be old news. Funny that these comment from the other thread doesn't say anything about changing there position.

"We have to find some level of compromise,"

"And we are just going to have to work together to come to some resolution."

"shall not be infrindged", doesn't say anything about compromise or working togeather.

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    Are you referring to the cesspool called Mexico or D.C.?
    Damn it...............now I want 2 walls!!! We could tell the people in DC it is for their protection and safety.

You belief that this "old news" is somehow relevant to the current news cycle is only YOUR OPINION. Ragging the people who tell you that you need to get up to date on stuff doesn't change the facts. All you needed to do was say "oops" instead of being confrontational. Unless confrontation was your intended effect.

This news is from 2 months ago. It is not "current" and does not reflect the current attitude in DC. Since that story was posted 60 DEMOCRATS sent a letter to the A.G. that any attempt to reinstate the AWB will go nowhere. PEOLOSI has also stated publicly that there are no plans to restart the AWB.

Pelosi's current statement to ABC news (which is a vehmenently anti-gun media org) just shows that she will pander to whomever is asking her questions. If you watch or read the interview you will see that this is all she is doing. If the NRA had been asking the questions, Pelosi would have stated her position that there are no plans to re-institute the AWB.

WE all know that there is some risk that because of the current mass of shootings that some stupid idiot politician will attempt to start saying we need to ban guns. HOWEVER, that is not the current situation so the sky is not falling, yet.

Nov 2010 is coming. Get out NOW and start your efforts to get people to vote the idiots out of office. Next year could be too late.

Yah I guess I am the only one that believes this "old news" is relevant. Because I don't believe most politician. But I still can't figure out why I can't find ammo or the firearms I would like to get. Hmmmm I might not be the only one after all that doesn't believe them either.........

Remember the bailouts how many people and politicians were against them, but they still passed.

Oh and I am not being confrontational. I don't trust them. So you telling me that everything is ok. Doesn't make any difference to me and many others.

I'm not saying that everything is OK. What I, and others, are saying is that things are not quite what you are trying to make them out to be. Your information is OLD NEWS. Because of this, you are making a mountain out of a molehill as the situation has CHANGED since the news cycle you are talking about.

Ammo availability was scarce before the news you are relying on. The fact that ammo is still short has NOTHING to do with your news.

The bailouts are irrelevant to this discussion. Different issue with different problems and solutions.

Trust and politicians are mutually exclusive terms. NO ONE in the US "trusts" the government. We are taught that (and rightly so) from the beginning. So, using that old news to bolster your belief that you shouldn't trust the politico's doesn't carry any weight. NO ONE here "trusts" that the gov will not keep trying to ban guns. What we do is watch. And when the time is right and the issue is the right one, we act. Until then, shouting that the sky is falling just makes noise which interferes with the ability of the rest of us to hear the call to arms at the ballot box.

Links