Bad guns, bad guns, bad guns...

This is a discussion on Bad guns, bad guns, bad guns... within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Here's another item blaming guns for all the evils it brings to society, but not cars for drunk drivers' killings. Why can't people have the ...

Thread: Bad guns, bad guns, bad guns...

Bad guns, bad guns, bad guns...

Here's another item blaming guns for all the evils it brings to society, but not cars for drunk drivers' killings. Why can't people have the common sense to realize that crimes are a behavior problem and not a weapon/object problem? I still don't see how limiting the sales of "assault weapons" is going to keep a BG from killing anyone with a weapon.

The Guns of Spring - Timothy Egan Blog - NYTimes.com
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array SubNine's Avatar
    That article being from the NY Times says it all. I think it is a complicated situation all around. I also think we can all agree that we wish to see an end to these shootings and unnecessary violence, but that is not going to happen.

The comments left at the bottom of the article are probably written by the same people who elect their anti-gun politicians year after year, and they continue to wonder why there is so much crime in their city.
    USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I am the God fearing, gun toting, flag waving conservative you were warned about!

I think the thing that really p*sses me off about the media is when they rant about guns they show law abiding people shooting-and at the same time talk about criminals.
    Expecting a carjacker or rapist or drug pusher to care that his possession or use of a gun is unlawful is like expecting a terrorist to care that his car bomb is taking up two parking spaces.-Joseph T. Chew

Links