The Enemy of 2A on Today Show - Page 2

The Enemy of 2A on Today Show

This is a discussion on The Enemy of 2A on Today Show within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by bandit383 There are gangs within the military...do you consider them "dangerous". The military is a melting pot that crosses all group types...and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bandit383 View Post
    There are gangs within the military...do you consider them "dangerous". The military is a melting pot that crosses all group types...and as such, the potential exists (whether you like it or not). Regardless...since you are such a good study of history...what are the backgrounds of most far right wing, anti govt groups. Lastly, wonder what the background of OKC bombers....hummmm...let me think of that one for a moment.

You comment on the ability to rise up against tyranny is in the tin foil category.

Rick
    Man you sure do like ******* in everyone's cheerios. LOL

So what, you think returning vets are terrorists because the OKC bombers were?

I didnt serve but I guess under your OKC guys thing, I too am a terrorist.

IMO you just played right into the Gov's hands with your thinking.

Id suggest you read up. The bombing in OKC was wrong. The background of the perpetrators was not. IMO
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Distinguished Member Array bandit383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican View Post
    Man you sure do like ******* in everyone's cheerios. LOL

So what, you think returning vets are terrorists because the OKC bombers were?

I didnt serve but I guess under your OKC guys thing, I too am a terrorist.

IMO you just played right into the Gov's hands with your thinking.

Id suggest you read up. The bombing in OKC was wrong. The background of the perpetrators was not. IMO
    Read up on what??? Where does it say anywhere that all veterans returning are terrorists??? I know more about the OKC bombings then you will ever know...uh, oh, that's right, I live IN OKC.

Surprise...there are terrorists in our military now. But then again, you must view terrorism as only 9/11 or radical muslim types. That is like looking through a soda straw. I suggest it is you that needs to read up my friend.

Cheerios are good though aren't they :))

Rick

I know the good folks in AZ are glad to be rid of her.
    An armed populace are called citizens.
    An unarmed populace are called subjects.

Read up on what??? Where does it say anywhere that all veterans returning are terrorists??? I know more about the OKC bombings then you will ever know...uh, oh, that's right, I live IN OKC.

Surprise...there are terrorists in our military now. But then again, you must view terrorism as only 9/11 or radical muslim types. That is like looking through a soda straw. I suggest it is you that needs to read up my friend.

Cheerios are good though aren't they :))

Rick
    So you think that war vets are terrorists? Thats what Im getting at.

Id certainly like for you to educate us about OKC. You know because you live there so you must know more than everyone else.

Id certainly entertain listening to what you have to say.

There are certain things Id rather not say on the intarweb due to the fact that the Government already thinks were all terrorists.

Evidently you do as well.

So really, enlighten us Mr Bandit.

As to terrorists I do not look through a straw. Personally, I think anyone who would infringe on our constitution is a terrorist. This is why they want to redefine what a terrorist is by labeling vets etc... as such.
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican View Post
    So you think that war vets are terrorists? Thats what Im getting at.

Id certainly like for you to educate us about OKC. You know because you live there so you must know more than everyone else.

Id certainly entertain listening to what you have to say.

There are certain things Id rather not say on the intarweb due to the fact that the Government already thinks were all terrorists.

Evidently you do as well.

So really, enlighten us Mr Bandit.

As to terrorists I do not look through a straw. Personally, I think anyone who would infringe on our constitution is a terrorist. This is why they want to redefine what a terrorist is by labeling vets etc... as such.
    Why should I educate...you can read can't you??? I mean "read up".

Second...denying there are no terrorists types in the military is like saying the are no gay types in the military...but then again, you haven't served.

If the govt thinks you're a terrorists...better go run and hide. They are after you. :))

Ditto on your entertainment AA. Keep at it.

Rick

Why should I educate...you can read can't you??? I mean "read up".

Second...denying there are no terrorists types in the military is like saying the are no gay types in the military...but then again, you haven't served.

If the govt thinks you're a terrorists...better go run and hide. They are after you. :))

Ditto on your entertainment AA. Keep at it.

Rick

Cmon Rick... dont turn it into a fight. Im serious. Educate us. You wanna take it offline? Im fine with that. Im not saying that there are not some in the military who might be involved in terrorism.

The report labels folks terrorists because of their political beliefs and singles out vets because of their training.

That is more far reaching than saying there are "some" folks who are involved in terrorism.

Im not going to run. I dont have to. However, if the standard the report gives as far right extremisn applies to me, so be it.
    New tunes added.

I'm just ecstatic that this woman is no longer Governor of this state!

Muk

VIP Member
    Sounds more like my former Gov' Janet was sucking-up to her new boss and others’ and she wanted to be viewed as a “team player”.
    Regards,
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    Sounds more like my former Gov' Janet was sucking-up to her new boss and others’ and she wanted to be viewed as a “team player”.
    Regards,
    That is exactly what I thought. She's chug-a-lugging that Koolade.

OTOH Former NJ GOV. Christine Whitman, who was appointed to Bush's cabinet, resigned (or was fired) when she disagreed with W's policies. Christine had great integrity & character.
    An armed populace are called citizens.
    An unarmed populace are called subjects.

Why is it that "profiling" Muslims, Middle Easterners, etc, is wrong or un-Constitutional, but profiling US vets isn't? If the report came out calling attention to any other group the ACLU would be up in arms.

Quote Originally Posted by nedrgr21 View Post
    Why is it that "profiling" Muslims, Middle Easterners, etc, is wrong or un-Constitutional, but profiling US vets isn't? If the report came out calling attention to any other group the ACLU would be up in arms.
    That's a great question...and I say you assume too much. US Vets are not being profiled. US Vets as part of hate groups are...and so are muslims, middle Easterners etc. Profile would assume all...that is not the case.

Rick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links