Great reply to anti gun idiot

This is a discussion on Great reply to anti gun idiot within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; YouTube - Don't Ban All Guns!!! Great reply to an anti gun guy with so called facts. I really like his logical reply. The idiot.............. ...

Thread: Great reply to anti gun idiot

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar

Great reply to anti gun idiot

YouTube - Don't Ban All Guns!!!
    Great reply to an anti gun guy with so called facts. I really like his logical reply.

The idiot..............
    YouTube - Time to Ban All Guns!

2. Remove Ads

good rebuttal.

I am an active supporter for registering and banning knives. There are no Bill of Rights that support carrying of knives.

I am also for banning tall buildings to decrease the number of suicides in the US.

sarcasm off.
    "embrace the suck" - our warriors in the sandbox... it implies that do the best you can in impossible conditions.
    "no plan survives intact upon contact with the enemy" - wisdom of the Grunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider39a View Post
    good rebuttal.

I am an active supporter for registering and banning knives. There are no Bill of Rights that support carrying of knives.

I am also for banning tall buildings to decrease the number of suicides in the US.
    sarcasm off.
    Don't forget bridges, have to get rid of them too!
    "I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything!" Bart Simpson

Hmm... you people have all failed to edges on tables and counter tops... not to mention using concrete for sidewalks... someone could trip and hurt themselves...
    AT3 (O-Level) United States Navy - NRA Life Member
    "Molan labe! Just try... I'll show you the strength of my conviction... and I'll sleep well that night..."

Twinkies are the worst - they are killers for sure!

VIP Member
    That was a great reply to an idiot
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    Thomas Jefferson

It's also good to mention that many murder cases in the UK are often changed out to manslaughter cases, because of the difficulty of getting a murder conviction there. In addition, crime committed by juveniles (the majority of the violent crime over there), don't even show up in their crime statistics.

So as you can imagine, their true crime rate is not reflected at all in the official Home Office statistics. Also, the statistics only reflect convictions, not any cases that are currently in the courts. In the US, even cases that haven't even gone to court yet are still counted in statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by paul34 View Post
    It's also good to mention that many murder cases in the UK are often changed out to manslaughter cases, because of the difficulty of getting a murder conviction there. In addition, crime committed by juveniles (the majority of the violent crime over there), don't even show up in their crime statistics.

So as you can imagine, their true crime rate is not reflected at all in the official Home Office statistics. Also, the statistics only reflect convictions, not any cases that are currently in the courts. In the US, even cases that haven't even gone to court yet are still counted in statistics.
    Thank you for that tid bit.... do you have a %?
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Paul34 - Thank you for your post. It seems to me that the treatment juvenile criminals receive in the U.K. (and France) is utterly nonsensical.

Quote Originally Posted by ginzotech View Post
    Twinkies are the worst - they are killers for sure!
    I have a box of death on my counter ,they watch my every move taunting me daily,to grab them and commit suicide one twinkie at a time,is there no mercy
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Legaleagle03 knocked it out of the park...
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I have a box of death on my counter ,they watch my every move taunting me daily,to grab them and commit suicide one twinkie at a time,is there no mercy
    box of death

I watched Legal's vid first. F**king spectacular. He hit it right on the head! Then, I started to watch , what the hell was his name, Really Rick or some crap, anyway, when he said that he's been out of it for a while because he was getting back into playing WoW, I said to myself, "Well, that explains it!" and turned it off.

One more thing you need to remember, you can make 65% of 82% of all statistics say whatever you want them to 91% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by nitrohead View Post
    One more thing you need to remember, you can make 65% of 82% of all statistics say whatever you want them to 91% of the time.
    Actually, I thought that 47 1/2% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Links