Have you guys seen this crap?

This is a discussion on Have you guys seen this crap? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; http://www.townhall.com/news/ext_wire.html?rowid=46675 Unbelieveable! Political chages need to drasticly change in IllNOISE! Ti....

Thread: Have you guys seen this crap?

http://www.townhall.com/news/ext_wire.html?rowid=46675

Unbelieveable! Political chages need to drasticly change in IllNOISE!

Ti.
    Train and train hard, you might not get a second chance to make a first impression!

I vote for Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President.....Not!

That's ridiculous, but what I'd expect from King Daley & his puppet Gov Blagojevich. Maybe we can convince some of the gun manufacturers to move to free states.

Assistant Administrator
    "Hoffman Estates jumped ship, and Daley won't stand for that. This is yet another example of Mayor Daley looking to extend his power and control beyond Chicago's city limits," Pearson said earlier this month.
    That man has abandoned the 2A totally - he should be thrown out for constitutional rape.

If the ban on retail gun sales becomes law, "it just wouldn't pay to stay in the retail firearms business -- and that's precisely the intent of this legislation," Pearson said.
    Absolutely - the as ever not-so-hidden agenda. It is sickening.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

1943 - 2009
    I agree that this is deplorable. It's a grandstand play, pure & simple, by politicians pushing their own agendas on the people. We can voice our outrage over this, but the fact remains, nothing will change in Illinois until the voters throw Blag what's-his-name, Daley, and all the other anti-gun pols out of office.

Sorry, but I don't see this happening anytime soon. The Daley political machine's stranglehold on Chicago/Cook County is too strong, giving Daley far too much power in the city, as well as the rest of the state. So goes Chicago, so goes Illinois. Blagojevich is nothng more than Daley's lap dog.

We can sympathize with our gun owning brethren in Illinois, but let's face it, they are a voting minority, thus they are powerless to upset the apple cart. As long as Illinois remains a "blue" state, the situation can only change for the worse. Without change, the pols will eventually succeed in taking away the right to keep and bear arms in Illinois completely.

When you’re wounded and left on Afghanistan’s plains,
    And the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains,
    And go to your God like a soldier.

Rudyard Kipling

Terry

They should all move next door to Indiana (we need the jobs and have the expertise). Well if you want to see the future look at the council of governors held in Washington D.C. You can't say they have any bias can you? Look at the F.O.P. which was liberalized during the Clinton administration.
    -Diplomacy: The art of saying nice dogie until you can find a rock.
    -The truth is a three edged sword.
    -Your brain is your primary weapon everything else is just a tool.
    -When the only tool you have is a hammer then everything starts to look like a nail.

Distinguished Member Array AutoFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Crunch
    I agree that this is deplorable. It's a grandstand play, pure & simple, by politicians pushing their own agendas on the people. We can voice our outrage over this, but the fact remains, nothing will change in Illinois until the voters throw Blag what's-his-name, Daley, and all the other anti-gun pols out of office.

Sorry, but I don't see this happening anytime soon. The Daley political machine's stranglehold on Chicago/Cook County is too strong, giving Daley far too much power in the city, as well as the rest of the state. So goes Chicago, so goes Illinois. Blagojevich is nothng more than Daley's lap dog.

We can sympathize with our gun owning brethren in Illinois, but let's face it, they are a voting minority, thus they are powerless to upset the apple cart. As long as Illinois remains a "blue" state, the situation can only change for the worse. Without change, the pols will eventually succeed in taking away the right to keep and bear arms in Illinois completely.
    My friends that still live there tell me that hardly a day goes by that Daley or one of his cronies (which includes Comrade Blago) isn't involved in a federal corruption investigation. With luck they both will end up in Club Fed.

Sponsored Links