Have Democrats lost the war on guns?

This is a discussion on Have Democrats lost the war on guns? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Part of the new credit card bill Gun Rights Fight...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have Democrats lost the war on guns?

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

Have Democrats lost the war on guns?

Part of the new credit card bill

Gun Rights Fight
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Nice find EMPoint.

My question, I have a federal park not to far from here? I want to carry there now? When does this law take effect?
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by tangoseal View Post
    nice find empoint.

My question, i have a federal park not to far from here? I want to carry there now? When does this law take effect?
    2/22/2010
    Μολὼν λαβέ

USN 78-82/USAF 82-93 Medically Retired
    Desert Shield/Desert Storm
    DAV Life Member
    NRA Life Member

They may have lost a battle, but the war is far from over. If we can not make BHO a one term president, as well as changing the makeup of the congress in the next election, things could get much worse. For one thing, the makeup of the Supreme Court may change to majority liberal.

I agree with CelticRedneck. These are just short term setbacks in the ultimate goal of the George Soros elitist crowd. (all I am gonna say about politics as it is a no-no).

They will keep trying until they succeed.

The credit card bill that had had the national parks amemendment attached the ususal suspects voted no for it. In the current issue of NRA's First Freedom magazine there is an article in there that quotes Diane Feinstein "I will pick the time and place".

If the POTUS gets a second term we are in big trouble but I think we are OK for now..

Be Safe,

NosaM

Ron
    The Wall Street Journal had an editorial last week pointing out that it was Democrats, many of whom were coming up for election, that crossed over and voted for the Bill.

I agree that the war is not over, and we can't let our guard down, but these latest votes do suggest some rough going for the gun contol crowd in the future.
    "It does not do to leave a dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him."

J. R. R. Tolkien

The democrats want you to think that they have given up on gun control. The will never give up...they want complete control.

As long as we have our weapons the power hungry, control thirsty elitists will not rest.
    While people are saying "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, ... and they will not escape. 1Th 5:3

The battle between the peasants and the king shall never be extinguished, until a peasant becomes king...the then it shall take but a while before that peasant changes from a (past peasant) into feeling like a regular ole' king (just like the one he replaced).
    Repeat this cycle over and over...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array Guardian's Avatar
    "Ever Vigilant" is our motto.

We've won a small fight here, but that's all it is, a small fight. They will never be done.
    "I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger" Mencius"

Exclamation

How fast the rider was slipped in there should be a warning to us all as to how quickly something can be attached to a wholly unrelated bill. Obviously done, or snuck in, either way it ends up as law.

It can happen that fast.

We need to remain vigilant and continue to contact our congress critters, to ensure they remain watchful and demand that the Constitution be followed in all they do.

Remember: the goal is disarmament of the People. Thus, attempts almost certainly won't be a thing of the past unless elitist, wanna-be-King crowd brings us to heel. It is a fight to the death, in a very real sense. Their goal, in simple terms, is our death. Death of liberty, ability to withstand attack, ability to survive as free people.

Be vigilant. Be passionate. Persevere.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    The battle won't be over until the democratic party becomes extinct.
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

It amazes me that people still think that it is only the democrats that wish to strip the remaining shreds of Freedom we have left. The the republicans sure did a lot of damage during their last run...but let me guess that since it was in the name of safety it is ok.
    Enough of this already the only way to stop this madness and reverse course is to get true Americans in to every seat in Washington...Unfortunately, I don't see that happening.
    Politicians from both sides are dangerous to all of our liberties not just firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Politicians from both sides are dangerous to all of our liberties not just firearms.
    Absolutely.

It's not about guns. It's about liberty.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Amen to Tombstone's post.....

They are only pandering to their voting bases so they can get reelected; this reflects what my brother in law has been telling me all along; our legislators across the board democrat and republican are going to wait until they have satisfied their reelection campaigns, then they will satisfy their party agendas, which include gun control.....
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined". - Patrick Henry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links