Attn: NC Residents, Two Pro-Gun Bills to be Considered on Tuesday in Raleigh!

Attn: NC Residents, Two Pro-Gun Bills to be Considered on Tuesday in Raleigh!

This is a discussion on Attn: NC Residents, Two Pro-Gun Bills to be Considered on Tuesday in Raleigh! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; On Tuesday, June 2, the Senate Judiciary II Committee is scheduled to consider two pro-gun bills. House Bill 473 would allow magistrates with a valid ...

Exclamation Attn: NC Residents, Two Pro-Gun Bills to be Considered on Tuesday in Raleigh!

On Tuesday, June 2, the Senate Judiciary II Committee is scheduled to consider two pro-gun bills.

House Bill 473 would allow magistrates with a valid Right-to-Carry permit to carry their concealed firearms into a courthouse, provided the magistrate is there for official business.

House Bill 1132 states that if a Right-to-Carry permit holder applies for a renewal of his or her permit within 30 days of the expiration of the permit, the permit will be valid until the renewal is officially approved or denied. This bill, sponsored by State Representative Larry Bell (D-21), would help ensure that the permittee does not lose his or her ability to lawfully carry a firearm for personal protection if the renewal is not approved before the official expiration date on the permit.

Both bills will be heard at 10:00 AM in Room 1124 of the Legislative Building located at 16 West Jones Street in Raleigh.

Please contact members of the Senate Judiciary II Committee TODAY and respectfully urge them to support HB473 and HB1132. Contact information for the committee can be found here.
    "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

DID YOU KNOW: 89.3% of all quoted statistics are fabricated

Thanks for the info. I'm 60 days into a wait for renewal.

Done. Thanks for the info.
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

already done. Just wish the carry while concealed in restaurants that serve alchohol would be there also.
    2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Quote Originally Posted by grandma4 View Post
    already done. Just wish the carry while concealed in restaurants that serve alchohol would be there also.
    Its still locked up in Judiciary Committee. I have a friend up there thats keeping me updated. I'll let you know.
    "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

DID YOU KNOW: 89.3% of all quoted statistics are fabricated

Done.
    NRA, GOA, GRNC member
    "Both the oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of arms."
    - Aristotle

Senior Member Array Natureboypkr's Avatar
    Thanks for the post!
    Mixed Martial Arts Record= 2-0.......Kyokushin Karate Record=5-0

USMC.....helping enemies of America die for their countries since 1775

Links