Defensive Carry banner

No Guns for *******

3K views 26 replies 25 participants last post by  Sheldon J 
#1 ·
#2 ·
OK I almost wrote this off because of the name. Katana is right it is a good set of videos and exposes the bigotry behind gun laws. This is one of the reasons that Florida turned over Gun Licensing to a Neutral Party (Department of Agriculture) who does not know or care about your sex or race. The local sheriff can decide he does not like how you look (Denied), your race (Denied), or a whole list of other reasons.

#3 ·
Good history, Katana...

Most striking to me...? Thomas Dodd, D-Conn, who had Hitler's anti-Jewish gun control law translated into English in the 60's, is the father of Chris Dodd, D-Conn, one of the architects of the subprime mortgage meltdown...

This entire family needs to be sterilized immediately... preferably with a plastic fork...

#5 ·
Excellent history! Much of it I knew as a student of American History, but there was much I had missed.

I have often proposed the arming of those in the inner cities. I suspect life would change radically when the drug dealers and the gang bangers suddenly realized the law abiding were armed and were not going to take it anymore.

There is much to learn here. Thanks for posting these.

#6 ·
Thanks Katana. Not only a darker side of American History, but a present day look at the philosophy of Democrats and Liberals that have bought into a way of thinking with out understanding the roots and nature of the activism. Now the activism is encompassing anyone who doesn't have the influence or the money to buy the right of protection. This is obvious in the judicial activism of our legal system. I think its crazy to apply for a permit to keep a right of protection from bad guys. Its almost like our rights come with a price tag and the political process uses the legal system as the collection center.

#9 ·
I have to agree with everyone before. This was a very interesting and informing pair of videos. Some that I knew and some that I didn't.

#11 ·
Excellent videos. I have long thought the violence and misery in the lawless parts of our country could be curbed if the law abiding armed themselves and made crime very dangerous for the criminal. 99% of the black community in St. Louis are decent upstanding citizens. However, black neighborhoods are in the grip of thugs that destroy the very fabric of life. Would that all citizens were armed and skilled. I truly believe people could reclaim their communities. Perhaps I am naive. As far as I can tell, everything tried to date has failed. It is time to try something offered by the founding fathers a long time ago.

#12 ·
Excellent videos.

President OBama should watch them and then come out and declare all honest citizens should carry and criminals beware, you won't won't who's carrying anymore. Watch crime drop dramatically.

I do want to point out on the first video that it's been a long time, but I did notice the Officer getting out of the car and approaching the other stopped car, he checked the trunk of the car, we were taught that along time ago, I've watched allot of LEOs now a days and quite a few fail to do it.

#18 ·
I've been saying this for years, although it never occurred to me to make a movie/documentary about as much. :|
Further I love that the producers are the JPFO.

- Janq

#19 ·
Love it

↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ :yup: ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ :hand10: ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ :yup: ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

We have a couple of JPFO members in the VCDL who often attend the VCDL Lobby Day, wearing the Star of David and usually dressed like investment bankers or lawyers, which they very well might be for all I know.

Last year we also had The Reverend Kenneth V. F. Blanchard, see: Black Man With A Gun

I also, had a couple of women on my team, last year -- one grandmotherly looking and one very attractive young woman.

Talk about challenging the NOVA's effete elite's stereotyping of us as just a bunch of ********.

Loved watching some folks reaction!

#20 ·
Amazing what one can find out when you dig enough into an issue; A similar situation ocurred in New York at the turn of the 20th century when waves of immigrants came to America.

The situation was brought about when unscrupulous landlords in New York city were gouging immigrant tenants and reverting to violent tactics to collect the rent. When the immigrants armed themselves, or fought back, They passed the Sullivan Law, which is still in effect today.

Google "Big Jim Sullivan" and the Tammany hall gang, it is very eye-opening in how every gun control law in this country has racist roots.

When you look at Democrats now, it kind of makes you wonder who the real racists are.....

#23 ·
I found those video links at IllinoisCarry.com (Powered by Invision Power Board) I enjoyed listening to the moderator Ralph W. Conner, who is from the Chicago area, chairman of CORE, and a republican.

It may interest Illinoisans to know that Mr. Conners will be speaking at the Second Amendment Freedom Rally in Chicago on June 26, 2009. It is sponsored by the Illinois State Rifle Association (ISRA)and IllinoisCarry.com Illinois Carry and ISRA are supporting LTC legislation in Illinois. The rally is from 11 am to 1 pm on June 26.

BTW,In Illinois everyone is denied a LTC. We are the only completely "right denied state" even Wisconsin though having no concealed carry allows open carry.

Though living in this "right denied state" I do carry on a PA and Utah LTC when out of state.

#25 ·
EDR sez...

Google "Big Jim Sullivan" and the Tammany hall gang, it is very eye-opening in how every gun control law in this country has racist roots.
All of our illicit drug laws have their roots in racism as well...

#26 ·
Michigan started discriminating against ******* with anti carry, purchase and no Sunday hunting.

It has taken a long time to get rid of some of these-of course they apply to all. We continue to work on removing them. Attitude is mostly--Ho Hum.

We still have handgun registration.

#27 ·
I have refused to comment on this until now, it is racism attempting to deny black's guns that that got Michigan it's so called safety inspection AKA registration, which we are still stuck with.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.