No Guns for Negroes

This is a discussion on No Guns for Negroes within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Exceptional video that advocates common sense for people of ALL races that I just watched. YouTube - No Guns for Negroes Part One YouTube - ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Guns for Negroes

No Guns for Negroes

Exceptional video that advocates common sense for people of ALL races that I just watched.

YouTube - No Guns for Negroes Part One

YouTube - No Guns for Negroes Part Two
    "Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" - John Parker April 19th, 1775 Lexington, MA

Μολών λαβέ!

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array InspectorGadget's Avatar
    OK I almost wrote this off because of the name. Katana is right it is a good set of videos and exposes the bigotry behind gun laws. This is one of the reasons that Florida turned over Gun Licensing to a Neutral Party (Department of Agriculture) who does not know or care about your sex or race. The local sheriff can decide he does not like how you look (Denied), your race (Denied), or a whole list of other reasons.
    Colt 1911 New Agent, CTLaser

You do not work for them, they work for you.
    Senators http://senate.gov/general/contact_in...nators_cfm.cfm
    Congressmen http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW_by_State.shtml

Senior Member Array PointnClick's Avatar
    Good history, Katana...

Most striking to me...? Thomas Dodd, D-Conn, who had Hitler's anti-Jewish gun control law translated into English in the 60's, is the father of Chris Dodd, D-Conn, one of the architects of the subprime mortgage meltdown...

This entire family needs to be sterilized immediately... preferably with a plastic fork...
    "Who is to say that I am not an instrument of karma? Indeed, who is to say that I am not the very hand of God himself, dispatched by the Almighty to smite the Philistines and hypocrites, to lay low the dishonest and corrupt, and to bust the jawbone of some jackass that so desperately deserves it?"

Very good videos. Thanks for posting.
    Raising children is like being pecked to death by a chicken every day.

Senior Member Array digitalexplr's Avatar
    Excellent history! Much of it I knew as a student of American History, but there was much I had missed.

I have often proposed the arming of those in the inner cities. I suspect life would change radically when the drug dealers and the gang bangers suddenly realized the law abiding were armed and were not going to take it anymore.

There is much to learn here. Thanks for posting these.
    NRA Life Member

Thanks Katana. Not only a darker side of American History, but a present day look at the philosophy of Democrats and Liberals that have bought into a way of thinking with out understanding the roots and nature of the activism. Now the activism is encompassing anyone who doesn't have the influence or the money to buy the right of protection. This is obvious in the judicial activism of our legal system. I think its crazy to apply for a permit to keep a right of protection from bad guys. Its almost like our rights come with a price tag and the political process uses the legal system as the collection center.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan

Very good video, I urge everyone to watch both of them.
    Better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.

VIP Member
    Good History lesson.

I have to agree with everyone before. This was a very interesting and informing pair of videos. Some that I knew and some that I didn't.
    Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.
    Muhammad Ali

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InspectorGadget View Post
    ... The local sheriff can decide he does not like how you look (Denied), your race (Denied), or a whole list of other reasons.
    Yeah, this is pretty much how the California statute is managed.
    Regards,
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Distinguished Member Array tiwee's Avatar
    Excellent videos. I have long thought the violence and misery in the lawless parts of our country could be curbed if the law abiding armed themselves and made crime very dangerous for the criminal. 99% of the black community in St. Louis are decent upstanding citizens. However, black neighborhoods are in the grip of thugs that destroy the very fabric of life. Would that all citizens were armed and skilled. I truly believe people could reclaim their communities. Perhaps I am naive. As far as I can tell, everything tried to date has failed. It is time to try something offered by the founding fathers a long time ago.

Distinguished Member Array Guardian's Avatar
    Excellent videos.

President OBama should watch them and then come out and declare all honest citizens should carry and criminals beware, you won't won't who's carrying anymore. Watch crime drop dramatically.

I do want to point out on the first video that it's been a long time, but I did notice the Officer getting out of the car and approaching the other stopped car, he checked the trunk of the car, we were taught that along time ago, I've watched allot of LEOs now a days and quite a few fail to do it.
    "I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger" Mencius"

Senior Member Array Phillep Harding's Avatar
    The Deacons for Justice need to be resurrected.

very interesting video and good history lesson, it was very interesting to hear that 57 % of criminals fear running into a victim with a gun more than they fear running into the police.
    "When you have to shoot, Shoot! Don't talk."

VIP Member
    Excellent post Katana, thank you!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links