The hero of Chappaquiddick is at it again

This is a discussion on The hero of Chappaquiddick is at it again within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; When I call my elected official, as soon as I give them my name, they have my complete address. I have spent in numerous emails ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The hero of Chappaquiddick is at it again

When I call my elected official, as soon as I give them my name, they have my complete address. I have spent in numerous emails to all of them already

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array PointnClick's Avatar
    No matter what health care plan gets rolled out, here is something that no one seems to mention:

When they say that 40 million people don't have health care in this country, they are including 12-15 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Now tell me... why do I have to contribute to the health care of someone that has already broken the law and is in this country illegally...?
    "Who is to say that I am not an instrument of karma? Indeed, who is to say that I am not the very hand of God himself, dispatched by the Almighty to smite the Philistines and hypocrites, to lay low the dishonest and corrupt, and to bust the jawbone of some jackass that so desperately deserves it?"

Quote Originally Posted by PointnClick View Post
    No matter what health care plan gets rolled out, here is something that no one seems to mention:

When they say that 40 million people don't have health care in this country, they are including 12-15 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Now tell me... why do I have to contribute to the health care of someone that has already broken the law and is in this country illegally...?
    because thats the bleeding heart Liberal way, thats why

and it *looks* like NObama is going to try and force this stupidity through congress and the Republicans don't have the votes to stop it
    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    INFIDELS

Senior Member Array PointnClick's Avatar
    Lest a Mod think I derailed this thread with undue politicism, I could spend that money on ammo...

I'm just sayin'...
    "Who is to say that I am not an instrument of karma? Indeed, who is to say that I am not the very hand of God himself, dispatched by the Almighty to smite the Philistines and hypocrites, to lay low the dishonest and corrupt, and to bust the jawbone of some jackass that so desperately deserves it?"

And some,

Quote Originally Posted by rottkeeper View Post
    Ben Dover has been around since last November, some seem to be JUST figuring out who he is.

You are correct, e-mails and letters are in order.
    never will see the forest for the trees,some will not believe their lying eyes,and some are just too naive for our own good!
    Extremism in the Defense of Liberty is No Vice--Moderation in the Pursuit of Justice is No Virtue. - Senator Barry Goldwater

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links