Usa today poll

This is a discussion on Usa today poll within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Subject: USA TODAY POLL --PLEASE READ (gun control) This gives you the right to make your opinion heard. It takes 5 seconds - It is ...

Thread: Usa today poll

Usa today poll

Subject: USA TODAY POLL --PLEASE READ (gun control)

This gives you the right to make your opinion heard. It takes 5 seconds - It is still a live link.

Our new Attorney General has already said firearm restriction is one of his major issues.

This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month.. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

First - vote on this one. Second - send it to other folks and ask them to VOTE! - then we will see if the results get published. Vote in the USA Today poll - click on the link below. The Question is: Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms? Vote here: Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USATODAY.com - Quick Question
    2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2. Remove Ads

JD
    Administrator
    The poll is from November 2007 and has been posted numerous times.

The original was posted here:http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...bear-arms.html and 13 other times since then.

Edited to add:

2841276 total votes. 97% pro gun, I think we got this one beat...

Links