No more handguns in NJ...wow!

This is a discussion on No more handguns in NJ...wow! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; News - EVAN F. NAPPEN Attorney At Law, PC You NJ guys better start calling the Gov!! If this is signed, you're forever screwed!...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No more handguns in NJ...wow!

No more handguns in NJ...wow!

News - EVAN F. NAPPEN Attorney At Law, PC

You NJ guys better start calling the Gov!! If this is signed, you're forever screwed!

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array GWRedDragon's Avatar
    NJ is pretty much already screwed.
    "Trust in God with hand on sword" -Inscription on my family's coat of arms from medieval England
    ---Carry options: G26/MTAC, PF9/MiniTuck, PPK/Pocket, USP40/OWB---
    ---NOTE: I am not an expert. If I ever start acting like a know-it-all, please call me on it immediately. ---

Distinguished Member Array tinkerinWstuff's Avatar
    yikes
    "Run for your life from the man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter. So long as men live together on earth and need means to deal with one another-their only substitute, if they abandon money, is the muzzle of a gun."

Who is John Galt?

Make NJ part of Canada and forget about them. Gunnybunny, no offense to you. I would hate to put NJ as another Provence for you to deal with.
    "When the people fear the government you have tyranny...when the government fears the people you have liberty."

--Thomas Jefferson --

VIP Member
    It sucks, but it looks like you could still buy on line and have a pistol transfered in.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

EW3
    The People's Republik of New Jersey is just so many degrees of wrong, I don't even know where to begin.

Don't worry, after this new law fails, they will still continue to blame PA for all their woes and hammer at our politicians to have stupid laws like they have!
    "Naked and Starving as They are We Cannot Enough Admire the Incomparable Patience and Fidelity of the Soldiery" George Washington, Valley Forge, 1777.

And the criminals will all be turning in their guns, knives, bats...etc...and pledging to turn over a new leaf.
    Hard to believe this is even part of America.

Senior Member Array InspectorGadget's Avatar
    They dont care about illegal guns getting to crooks, that is their voting base. This Law will accomplish exactly what it aims to do. It will cripple Legal Gun sales in NJ. That is also the reason for Microstamping, Balistic Fingerprinting, Increased Ammo Taxes, and all of the other schemes they throw against the wall. They want to make Owning Guns more expensive so Poor/Minorities can not afford them, only the liberal elites security guards can.
    Colt 1911 New Agent, CTLaser

You do not work for them, they work for you.
    Senators http://senate.gov/general/contact_in...nators_cfm.cfm
    Congressmen http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW_by_State.shtml

Senior Member Array PointnClick's Avatar
    Does this sound like something Justice Sotomayor might be called upon for a legal opinion...?
    "Who is to say that I am not an instrument of karma? Indeed, who is to say that I am not the very hand of God himself, dispatched by the Almighty to smite the Philistines and hypocrites, to lay low the dishonest and corrupt, and to bust the jawbone of some jackass that so desperately deserves it?"

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    All I know is ... the people in NJ have a good reason to enact their right as individual soverign power holders and revolt armed and take back their state. This would not be a federal offense and it would be the business of the residents of NJ.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

NJ is rife with organized crime, it only makes sense that they would want to disarm common folk. Their guns would interfere with business!
    Retired Marine, Retired School Teacher, Independent voter, Goldwater Conservative.

It never ceases to amaze me that NJ passes some truly strange laws. I can see in an "extreme" case one gun per person per month, but a GUN STORE receiving one gun per month??? At times I'm just grateful I don't live in a state that has this highly restrictive a law.
    "Gun control is being able to hit your target."
    Glock 26

i got out in Febuary and never looking back
    jersey no more.. im a texan now

Wow. And I thought we in Illinois had it bad (which we do by the way thanks to Chicago).

Boy, am I glad that I live in New York!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    -- Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links