question about old news

question about old news

This is a discussion on question about old news within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; is it true that the newly appointed head of the american oppression, oops, I ment homeland security agency made a statement that christians, 2nd ammendment ...

Thread: question about old news

question about old news

is it true that the newly appointed head of the american oppression, oops, I ment homeland security agency made a statement that christians, 2nd ammendment supportors were terrorists?
    PLEASE tell me I heard wrong.

http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...sm-policy.html This may shed some light on the subject.

Am I a rightwing extremists? I think not

"The lawsuit further claims that the Department of Homeland Security encourages law enforcement officers throughout the nation to target and report citizens to federal officials as suspicious rightwing extremists and potential terrorists because of their political beliefs. "

I would guess some, if not most of here, may fall into one of these catagories. I think that "The Fed" needs to be smaller, and stay out of some, if not most, of our business.
    "Fail Your Way To Success"
    "A Goal without a Plan, is Just a Dream"
    "Age and treachery will win over Youth and Enthusiasm"

Quote Originally Posted by boerep View Post
    "The lawsuit further claims that the Department of Homeland Security encourages law enforcement officers throughout the nation to target and report citizens to federal officials as suspicious rightwing extremists and potential terrorists because of their political beliefs. "

I would guess some, if not most of here, may fall into one of these catagories. I think that "The Fed" needs to be smaller, and stay out of some, if not most, of our business.
    +1, as clearly stated in the COTUS!!

To the OP - you can add returning veterans to that list.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

Steps in the stripping of State's Rights/Sovereignty
    1. War of Northern Agression 2. Coersion to ratify the 14th Amendment 3. Ratified 17th Amendment

Sponsored Links