Bloomberg: DC Gun Bill 'Power Grab' Is 'An Outrage'‏ - Page 2

Bloomberg: DC Gun Bill 'Power Grab' Is 'An Outrage'‏

This is a discussion on Bloomberg: DC Gun Bill 'Power Grab' Is 'An Outrage'‏ within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Jmac00 Schumer is a Giant Butt-hole Reads like the computer generated non-responsive which I get back from my two us Senators. [No, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bloomberg: DC Gun Bill 'Power Grab' Is 'An Outrage'‏

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmac00 View Post
    Schumer is a Giant Butt-hole
    Reads like the computer generated non-responsive which I get back from my two us Senators. [No, I didn't forget to capitalize "us". They are all about themselves. Two I's are an "us", right? So, two "I", "I", "I","I" egos must be an "us" -- or something that sounds a lot like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac00 View Post
    it's not about crime, it's about control. Thats all loonieberg wants
    ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

BINGO
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

He Gives A Damn.....?

For a company whose raison d’etre is publishing financial data, Bloomberg LP is remarkably stingy with details about its own financial picture. But that has not stopped Fortune magazine from trying to guess how much the company, founded by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, is worth. Using lots of back-of-the-envelope estimates, bolstered by some hitherto unreleased financial information from the company itself, Fortune calculates that Bloomberg LP may be worth about $20 billion. That would give Mr. Bloomberg, who owns more than two-thirds of the company, a stake worth a cool $13 billion.

Fortune’s $20 billion valuation of Bloomberg LP is considerably more than the estimated value of $12 billion that New York Times reported last year, when Mr. Bloomberg said he had been approached by a potential buyer. And Fortune’s $13 billion figure for Mr. Bloomberg is more than double the $5.5 billion that Forbes magazine ascribes to him in its billionaires’ list.

[LINK]

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJim View Post
    I would be willing to bet we are all against illegal guns, the problem is Bloomberg and company would like ALL guns to be illegal.
    It seems like Mr Bloomberg is having a hard time figuring out what is illegal. He needs to get his story straight and check the true facts so he can get back to his regular job and clean up N Y C's problems.Why doesn't he do something constructive like cleaning up the drug problem?? With all the problems going on due to our economy being in sad shape why would Bloomberg want to waist money on a gun problem that dose not exist

Quote Originally Posted by Tom G View Post
    It seems like Mr Bloomberg is having a hard time figuring out what is illegal. He needs to get his story straight and check the true facts so he can get back to his regular job and clean up N Y C's problems.Why doesn't he do something constructive like cleaning up the drug problem??
    because going after legally owed firearms is MUCH EASIER. And it gives loonieberg more power.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    INFIDELS

RESCHEDULED

Examining S. 845, The 'Respecting States Rights and Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2009'

Senate Judiciary Committee
    Subcommittee on Crime and Drugs

DATE: July 23, 2009
    TIME: 02:30 PM
    ROOM: Dirksen-226
    OFFICIAL HEARING NOTICE / WITNESS LIST:

July 15, 2009

NOTICE OF RESCHEDULED SUBCOMMITTEE HEARING

The hearing before the Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Crime and Drugs entitled "Examining S. 845, The 'Respecting States Rights and Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2009" previously scheduled for Tuesday, June 23, 2009 has been rescheduled for Thursday, July 23, 2009 at 2:30 p.m. in Room 226 of the Senate Dirksen Office Building.

Chairman Specter will preside.

By order of the Chairman

[LINK]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links