We need to be vigilant! - Page 2

We need to be vigilant!

This is a discussion on We need to be vigilant! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by carry ok I raised some relevant points, such as has the group ever done a 'study' to ascertain how many murders have ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Array Phillep Harding's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carry ok View Post
    I raised some relevant points, such as has the group ever done a 'study' to ascertain how many murders have been committed by registered democrats,
    It'd take a lot of drudge work, but it should be possible to compare the court records with the voter registration list.

Lightbulb Yes,

Quote Originally Posted by Phillep Harding View Post
    It'd take a lot of drudge work, but it should be possible to compare the court records with the voter registration list.
    but my point to Ms. Rand, and the group at large, was a facetious dig at her cretinous claim that CC persons are the ones committing murders. I pointed out to the incredibly imbecilic lady that there are nut case persons involved in any loosely affilated group, of any description. I did not entertain the notion that those misguided, pompous, self styled elitest, zealots would in the least bit be interested in such an endeavor. It would be an interesting study to be sure, however!
    Extremism in the Defense of Liberty is No Vice--Moderation in the Pursuit of Justice is No Virtue. - Senator Barry Goldwater

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links