Worried about this civilian security force? - Page 10

Worried about this civilian security force?

This is a discussion on Worried about this civilian security force? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by obxned I have thought about this thread a lot since posting earlier. It brings to my mind several questions: At what point ...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Worried about this civilian security force?

Quote Originally Posted by obxned View Post
    I have thought about this thread a lot since posting earlier. It brings to my mind several questions:

At what point in 1930's Germany was it too late for the German people to stop the madness.

and

How quickly after the 'revolution' did the Cuban people realize they were victims of a communist take-over?

and

How far along in this process is America?

Some very good "food for thought" I must say!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

As I said earlier; paranoid incompetents.

Most of you come here and pretend that you know what you are talking about when you have no real clue about anything that is going on because you didn't think about it before you engaged your mouth. You quote drivel and declaim it to be gospel. You misquote facts without checking for truth. You idolize idiots whose only reason for existence is to scam you. You parrot meaningless biblical passages in an effort to sound "educated" and "worldly" as some sort of required rite of passage for being "conservative" and anyone who disagrees with you on ANYTHING "must be a liberal." You pass on mistruths and pat each other on the back for it like it is some sort of club membership.

And, now you come here and scream "the sky is falling" over the fabricated "civilian security force" thing. Just like you did when Obama was elected and claimed that he was going to immediately reinstate the AWB and take your guns yet NOTHING like that happened.

In fact, the opposite thing happened with the AWB. Obama explicitly stated that he was not going to do what you said he was, yet you STILL didn't, and won't, believe it even when faced with REAL FACTS.

This is more of the same.

Some here are trying to say that they are being "vigilant" because we must question our representatives. GOOD, do that. Be alert to REAL issues. However, this one is hype and driven by fear and is being spread amongst, and by, those who want to manipulate YOU for their purposes. And they are succeeding.

Time to wake up.

Restricted Member Array SelfDefense's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob P. View Post
    Some here are trying to say that they are being "vigilant" because we must question our representatives. GOOD, do that. Be alert to REAL issues. However, this one is hype and driven by fear and is being spread amongst, and by, those who want to manipulate YOU for their purposes. And they are succeeding.

Time to wake up.
    Just wait. When the Obama dictatorship marches Beck and Hannity to the gas chambers, don't say we didn't warn you. When the civilian security force shoots people in rafts leaving the US to find safe haven from the regime your story will change. When the dissidents are sent by rail to concentration camps then you will understand the danger we face. When the churches are locked and worship must be done in secret locations then the wise words of the posters here will finally be absorbed. When elections are halted and martial law declared then what you dismiss as paranoia will be completely vindicated.

When will you wake up? The evidence is right in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by obxned View Post
    I have thought about this thread a lot since posting earlier. It brings to my mind several questions:

At what point in 1930's Germany was it too late for the German people to stop the madness.

and

How quickly after the 'revolution' did the Cuban people realize they were victims of a communist take-over?

and

How far along in this process is America?
    30s Germany? There were two points. 1. When the population as a whole TOLERATED the Brown shirt thugs running the streets. 2. When the population justified the "changes" by accepting the SECURITY of employment by the STATE. It was the general political apathy of the citizens coupled with their personal need for economic security. ("Never let a crises go to waste.")

Cuba ? Before the guerrilla forces were done fighting in the streets of Havana, there were special squads arresting suspected traitors and executing guerrilla fighters who Castro did not wish to share power with. Answer: before the island fell.

How far along are we ? I could venture a response but it seems wise to not do so. I'm sure my FILE is thick enuff by now.

I will ask another question though: Based upon the above "take-overs" , are the people of the US (general population) either apathetic enuff, economically stressed enuff, dependent on the government enuff, ignorant of history enuff, to devalue LIBERTY enuff to willingly accept a similar take-over ? I HOPE NOT.
    "Improvise, adapt, overcome."

Restricted Member Array SelfDefense's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader View Post
    How far along are we ? I could venture a response but it seems wise to not do so. I'm sure my FILE is thick enuff by now.
    Please be careful. Obama has this forum monitored for subversive activity. Don't think you're anonymous here. We know who you are and where you live. It is us, the good forum members, that can see through this subversive takeover. All those other people are just sheep. Only we are smart enuff to figure it out.

They don't respect the Constitution! Our liberties are being eroded every day. We must do something. Now!

I will ask another question though: Based upon the above "take-overs" , are the people of the US (general population) either apathetic enuff, economically stressed enuff, dependent on the government enuff, ignorant of history enuff, to devalue LIBERTY enuff to willingly accept a similar take-over ? I HOPE NOT.
    I hope not, too. We will stand STRONG against our elected officials.

There are plenty of people on this forum of differing opinions on if this is ever going to happen or if it does if it is worth worrying about. And plenty of those people would have exactly the kind of background they would be looking for. They are going to have to get their staff from somewhere, no reason some of us can't get hired and see what is really going on from the inside.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Administrator

Just got word from the Oval Office on the forum hot line.
    It's a RED telephone.
    Obama wants this thread shut down and locked down as a matter of national security.

CLOSED.

It has drifted far and away from 2nd Amendment and Firearm Legislation.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Links