Will this give him the authority to affect our gun ownership under Marshall Law??? - Page 2

Will this give him the authority to affect our gun ownership under Marshall Law???

This is a discussion on Will this give him the authority to affect our gun ownership under Marshall Law??? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by gilliland87 thats going old school on the hat rotoflyer, I prefer a more "beenie" type wrap keeps the fans a none issue. ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will this give him the authority to affect our gun ownership under Marshall Law???

Well if fans are an issue...

Quote Originally Posted by gilliland87 View Post
    thats going old school on the hat rotoflyer, I prefer a more "beenie" type wrap keeps the fans a none issue.
    Maybe one of these will be more to your liking

When Guns Are Outlawed, Only Outlaws will have guns

Just remember, When seconds count help is mere minutes away

Also remember, When you go to trial by jury you are putting yourself into the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

Anyone trying to take away all the firearms because of a Swine Flu emergency, could...perhaps... face an emergency far more dangerous for this country.

The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array Pro2A's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chroode View Post
    This national emergency, that is obiously not warranted, could give him the power to do anything, including confiscate our weapons regardless of the 2nd Amendment under the pretense of maintianing order.
    Good luck with that

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Anyone trying to take away all the firearms because of a Swine Flu emergency, could...perhaps... face an emergency far more dangerous for this country.

You are correct,sir!
    Zoe: "Preacher, don't the Bible have some pretty specific things to say about killing?

Book: "Quite specific. It is, however, somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps."

Quote Originally Posted by ecbaatz View Post
    Actually my thought on that is by signing that document it allows bypassing a lot of testing to prove the vaccine. I don't trust the drug companies or Obama
    What are you talking about? The vaccine was already in circulation before he declared the emergency.

Quote Originally Posted by rightwinger View Post
    The Flu is always over "Hyped" during the season. If you catch it early enough, or your immune system isn't already weakened from prior viruses, You'll be fine.
    For regular flu, yes. And regular flu normally affects those with compromised immune systems like the very young and the elderly, or those who are already ill with some other condition. However, immunization is still helpful for the purpose of building herd immunity; this could reduce the number of deaths among those in the weakened groups.

And again H1N1 is worthy of a some extra hype, because when it kills, it kills young and healthy people. When a virus is highly contagious and can kill otherwise healthy people, it has to be taken seriously. Although the terminology might sound dramatic, I don't think we've seen any indication that the government is breaking out the hazmat suits and preparing for martial law.

Quote Originally Posted by tangoseal View Post
    They cant take our weapons as protected by our constitution. In reality you would be legal to shoot someone trying otherwise as we are directed by our constitution.
    Right on. When they come for your guns, give them the bullets first.

Not in Kansas, We have a state laws against confiscation durring marshal law.
    Kansas Concealed Carry Website

NRA/Ks. Firearms instructor
    Cheif Range Safety Officer

There were a whole lot of Brits who said they'd never give up their guns and a whole lot of Aussies said the same thing.

We are witnessing Tyranny right under our noses and it keeps marching on.

We are living in dangerous times. A re-election and I'd say our guns are gone too.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

JD
    Administrator
    Please, keep it gun related. I'm getting really tired of editing, deleting, and issuing infractions for politics...

Quote Originally Posted by Bumper View Post
    After spending the last hour wasting my time going through the staff threads regarding the Presidential election, I have to say I'm getting really tired of it. Everyone here knows our stance on politics on this forum and those that do it anyway are simply choosing to thumb their nose at us.

If you post a political thread or post outside of the "Obama wins" thread, you need to know two things are going to happen. The post/thread will be deleted. You will earn a 10-point infraction. Added to any past infractions you may have earned, you need to know that 50 points will automatically get you banned. Once that happens, I don't want to hear any excuses. Once you are banned here, you're gone.

You can also take it over to the new political forum, ConservativeStronghold if you want. Just don't post it here except in that one thread, which will be removed from the forum after everyone has a chance to vent.

Put on the tin hat, take it off, put it on....MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!

National Emergency, Martial Law...Two different things.

What the Gov't can and can not do, VS. What they are going to do anyways are often two radically different things.

When H1N1 exceeds the average number of Flu fatalities during the normal tracking period, then I may take note.

The herd needs culling. Welcome to the "Sanitized for your protection" way of life.
    Last edited by Sticks; October 31st, 2009 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Spelling correction - :0
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

EBC
    Quote Originally Posted by doctruptwn View Post
    Not in Kansas, We have a state laws against confiscation durring marshal law.
    I may be wrong but State law does not prevent an executive order that is what the courts are for but if the courts are shut down there is not way to fight it till they are reopened. (by then it is to late)
    ***NRA Life Member***
    ***DAV member***
    ***American Legion member***
    ***CCDL member***

Quote Originally Posted by Patti View Post
    There's no connection to any type of gun confiscation.

For anyone looking to get a flu vaccine, here's a good website:

Find a Flu Shot Near You
    Well said, Patti!

While, so far, the effects of the H1N1 virus have been relatively mild in most cases, the potential harm of a pandemic is not a thing to take lightly.

BTW, the term is martial law, not "marshall" law, unless that happens to be your name. Of course, if that was your name, and you happened to work for a particular Federal law enforcement agency, you'd be Marshal Marshall Law . . . but that's just silly.
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

Distinguished Member Array PastorPack's Avatar
    What guns? I thought this was a quilting forum.
    God is love (1 John 4:8)

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevew View Post
    I thought after Katrina, when they took away the law abiding citizens guns in New Orleans and let the criminals keep thiers they past a law against taking away guns during an emegency.

They did Its HR 5013, heres a good link to it ,NOTE, there are 58 pages in this document, page 10 is the one specifically for this issue

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." Ted Nugent
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    There were a whole lot of Brits who said they'd never give up their guns and a whole lot of Aussies said the same thing.

We are witnessing Tyranny right under our noses and it keeps marching on.

We are living in dangerous times. A re-election and I'd say our guns are gone too.
    You are absolutely right! There are three kinds of people...Those that make things happen(5%)Those that watch things happen(35%)and Those that say WHAT HAPPENED???(60%)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links