Canadian Co-Worker's Interest In 2A

This is a discussion on Canadian Co-Worker's Interest In 2A within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I spent the last several days with the Master Black Belt from our parent company assisting me with a project I was doing. The MBB ...

Thread: Canadian Co-Worker's Interest In 2A

Talking Canadian Co-Worker's Interest In 2A

I spent the last several days with the Master Black Belt from our parent company assisting me with a project I was doing. The MBB was from Canada. When my other co-worker was with me he made a comment about me carrying guns. At the time, we were in MD and I was not carrying nor had one in my car. Now here is the interesting part. He spent every spare minute he had questioning me about guns and our wonderful second amendment. I patiently answered all his questions to the best of my ability and said the next time he comes to PA that we would go shooting pistols together. It was a strange experience. The man was just amazed at everything I told him.

It was a real eye opener for me to realize what a special right we have here and need to protect it.

2. Remove Ads

The whole world should have 2A and the Castle Doctrine in place!!!!!!!

Amen Brother

You don't miss it until it's gone.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

I had the opportunity to train with a police officer from Canada this past summer. He was 100% against non-LEO's owning handguns.
    Martial Blade Concepts, Jiu-Jitsu & Eskrima NRA, GOA, NYSRPA, LIF, Old Bethpage Rifle & Pistol Club

I had the opportunity to train with a police officer from Canada this past summer. He was 100% against non-LEO's owning handguns.
    There are so many LEO and Military personal here in Canada who think that same way. They have that mentality that it will be a "Ok Coral shoot out" or shootings over parking spots... or "it's not safe"... There is many who lack the knowledge and others who do not want to listen to anything about guns. “hoplophobia” (fear of firearms or firearm phobia). http://guidetohandguns.com/2009/06/0...-real-problem/ "In Canada if you are armed you are either a LEO or a criminal".
    "It is foolish to hunt a tiger when there are so many sheep around"

Distinguished Member Array tiwee's Avatar
    "It is foolish to hunt a tiger when there are so many sheep around"
    Great signature line sp2022

Quote Originally Posted by MP45Man View Post
    I spent the last several days with the Master Black Belt from our parent company assisting me with a project I was doing. The MBB was from Canada. When my other co-worker was with me he made a comment about me carrying guns. At the time, we were in MD and I was not carrying nor had one in my car. Now here is the interesting part. He spent every spare minute he had questioning me about guns and our wonderful second amendment. I patiently answered all his questions to the best of my ability and said the next time he comes to PA that we would go shooting pistols together. It was a strange experience. The man was just amazed at everything I told him.

It was a real eye opener for me to realize what a special right we have here and need to protect it.
    The masses NEVER realize what they have...until they lose it.

Stay armed...VOTE...stay safe!
    Last edited by RETSUPT99; November 23rd, 2009 at 05:59 AM.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I am sorry to hear that LEOs in Canada apparently have already decided to lump the honest citizens into a pile with the criminals, as far as I am concerned that alone is one of the best reasons to always be armed. Sounds like a big pile of arrogant pricks to me. Competant police officers know that they cannot possibly always be there to save every citizen every time, also they realize that there is little to fear from honest citizens who merely desire to protect themselves from criminals.

VIP Member
    It's been said before but, when seconds count, police are minutes away!!
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

Links