Actor Bruce Willis Pro Second Amendment

This is a discussion on Actor Bruce Willis Pro Second Amendment within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Captain Crunch Anybody watch Selleck's latest Jesse Stone movie? It aired on CBS last Sunday. Very good 1911 and AR shooting scenes. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Actor Bruce Willis Pro Second Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Crunch
    Anybody watch Selleck's latest Jesse Stone movie? It aired on CBS last Sunday.

Very good 1911 and AR shooting scenes.
    That is based on a series of books by Robert B. Parker, who also wrote the Spenser series of mysteries.

Spenser, as well as Stone, are both somewhat conservative,very pro gun characters.

Both Stone movies show detailed shooting range scenes where Selleck drums accuracy and tactics into his young deputies.
    "I Don't Want To Socialize With A Pinko Liberal Democrat Commie. Say What You Like About Republicans. We Stick To Our Convictions. Even When We Know We're Dead Wrong." Denny Crane:

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Doc Holliday's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grnzbra
    Made for a great action movie, but would have been better off if he had just stashed the body somewhere and went after them one at a time until Alan Rickman was wondering where all his guys disappeared to.

Naaah! Then we wouldn't have the scene where all the glass on the second or third floor was blown out, or where the roof was blown off the building. Now those are the kinds of things that make a movie great!
    Yeah, that hockey puck grenade was pretty cool! Where can I buy one of those?
    One of the best GUY movies ever!
    Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

I still want a Glock 7.

Exclamation Guns 'cause crime like spoons make Rosie FAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    Interesting link: http://newsbusters.org/node/5121

Scroll down to the part where hysterical anti-gun idiot Rosie O'Donnell had Tom Selleck on her program back in '99 and attacked him for his ties to the NRA.
    I actually SAW that show. She was so rude, I think she even embarrassed her live audience of liberals. Tom was a true gentleman in this situation. 'Cause I'd have shredded her support of (at the time--before the K-Mart Boycott organized by NRA members) K-Mart who is one of the biggest gun sellers in the nation. I'd have brought up her armed bodyguards and elitism. Oh man I live for the times I can debate somebody like her, who probably never even listened in her American Government or American History classes.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Jason Priestly played Billy on the movie Tombstone is very pro-gun too. Don't forget Donna Howard from DALLAS who does so many of the NRA's Instructional Videos.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Rosies little anti rants sound very much like she should have been on the Film Actors Gild in Team america.
    "In those days, there was a lot more respect for other people and it showed in peoples values.... Today the word value means nothing more than something you get on the $1 menu at McDonald's." -BARK'N

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links