Bill O'Reilly Defends Illegal Seizures of Firearms - Page 5

Bill O'Reilly Defends Illegal Seizures of Firearms

This is a discussion on Bill O'Reilly Defends Illegal Seizures of Firearms within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Bill O'Reilly is an uninformed nitwit, but he is just a little better than the mouth breathers on MSNBC....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Bill O'Reilly is an uninformed nitwit, but he is just a little better than the mouth breathers on MSNBC.

A pinhead! Not a patriot, at least on this one about guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy-SS View Post

LOL, u don't know what you're talking about. Check out the pic below, which I just scanned in from the latest issue of American Rifleman. Just lookee who's gonna be at the next NRA convention. Why, if it isn't Mr. Glenn Beck himself. Hmm, yeah, he must just be doing it for the money.

-
    I stand corrected. You may believe what you choose to believe.

Administrator
    To Whom It May Concern:
    Stop poking at one another with little pointy wooden toothpicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    ...Beck is getting so caught up in his own press, he is losing sight of the big picture...getting Obama and other progressives out of power, limiting federal government, getting spending under control and giving power back to the Constitution. The Republicans have screwed up at times...
    This IS the big picture...many do not see it.

But that's OK, to each his own.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

O.K.

I put my box of toothpicks away, (don't wanna' waste 'em).
    Extremism in the Defense of Liberty is No Vice--Moderation in the Pursuit of Justice is No Virtue. - Senator Barry Goldwater

You know what they say about opionions
    God so loved the world he gave his only son...
    Whoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

W

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Beck is a registered concealed carry citizen in NYC. Look it up. He is probably going to the NRA for speeches because maybe there is a slight chance somewhere he might actually care .... ??? maybe???

im just saying!
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

An email I just sent..see what happens when you stay away to long miss good info...better late than never...bet he doesn't care

Mr. O'reilly,
    I have officially stopped watching your show after 5 yrs. I absolutely cannot believe that with your intelligence you have trouble comprehending the Constitution and the oath of enlistment. I am an active duty Soldier and yes I would disobey an order if it were against the constitution regardless of who gives the order. I am obligated by my oath of enlistment to do so. As long as the President or the officers over me do not give me an unlawful order they will always have by full obedience. An order infringing upon the constitution would be illegal of course we know from history (Nazi Germany and East Germany border guards) that Soldiers should not blindly follow orders.

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

I hope you get back to the old Bill O'reilly and a true no spin zone. It seems that you are riding the fence to appease a broad spectrum of viewers in order to keep your hard earned #1 slot. How will history remember you? as a hard hitter that stayed true or a hard hitter turned sellout/people pleaser to get more money. BTW I am in no way shape or form connected to the Rhodes organization

Thank You for your time
    Led By Love Of Country

Hengst, he would care if more folks bombarded him with mail. I know of only a few that expressed their dismay to him directly. Unfortunately, most of the expressed displeasure with his comments are on forums like this one. If the number of posts in this thread and other forums, were in his mail box, it might get the attention of those persons that do read his mail. Thank you for your service and your letter to Mr. O'Reilly.

Respectfully, Kyle
    Be responsible for your own actions.
    ---
    http://www.calguns.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Rob P. View Post
    I'm surprised that you guys took so long to wise up about O'Reilly. I knew he was a blowhard years ago. He doesn't really have any "stance" on any issue. Instead he's a devils advocate who will say anything contra to what his guests say. Even if it contradicts what he just said in the previous seconds and if it sounds insipid.

He is pro-control because HE is among the upper echelons due to his media personality (Thus his stance is really pro-O'reilly and anti-peon). But, there are a couple others on Fox who are equal to/worse than O'Reilly.

Beck is a media con artist who tries to use theatrics to convince his viewers that he's "on to something." He's not and he often quotes stuff which is factually wrong and/or misquoted/misworded. If your kids acted that way about anything would you listen to them? Then why listen to Beck? Seriously, if I want to watch someone throw a tantrum I'll visit the daycare center.

Megan Kelley is a total corncob up her butt idiot. Inarticulate, no common sense, no opinion except if it's bad it's bad because she thinks its bad because someone else told her it was bad. Out of touch on everything. Her only attribute is that most viewers think she's a babe.

And, don't even get me started on Hannity. Hannity INVENTS stuff so that he can proselytize his views on everything anti-democrat/Obama. He's even taken to spouting off against stuff that just last year he thought was GREAT!! because Bush was doing it. Now that Obama is doing the same stuff, it's horribly bad. Hypocrite is too small a word for him.

Greta is a total mouthpiece. No originality and in bed with the anti-s.

Cavuto isn't too bad. His show is a bit light where it counts but at least he's actually got his fingers on the pulse of the real world.
    Let me guess. Chris Matthews fan? Olberman? Proving the "blind squirrel" theory though. You are right about O'Reilly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob P. View Post
    I did not say that he did not support the Constitution. What I said was:

Beck (like ALL media personalities) is only in it for HIMSELF. He says stuff and does stuff to get ratings. He likely doesn't care about the things he talks about on his show. What he really cares about is the MONEY he makes because you watch/listen to his program.
    Can you read everybodys mind or just Glenn Beck's?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links