An Introduction!

This is a discussion on An Introduction! within the SHTF Gear Holsters forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Just curious if you will be running any Labor Day discounts. I plan on ordering for two different guns this next payday....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: An Introduction!

Just curious if you will be running any Labor Day discounts. I plan on ordering for two different guns this next payday.

2. Remove Ads

Welcome to the forum! I'm for anyone who pushes the boundaries of technology to make things better!
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

Welcome to the forum from SW Ohio. And good luck in your business venture. Many more small business entepreneurs are what this country needs!
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Cremator75 View Post
    Just curious if you will be running any Labor Day discounts. I plan on ordering for two different guns this next payday.
    I won't be running any labor day specials, but I'll let you know when I run one. Send me an email and I'll let you know when I run one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12