S&W M&P Shield holsters now available to order!

This is a discussion on S&W M&P Shield holsters now available to order! within the SHTF Gear Holsters forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Good news! We now offer a holster for the S&W M&P Shield! Check it out at S&W M&P Shield, SHTF Gear ACE-1 Holster...

Thread: S&W M&P Shield holsters now available to order!

Sponsor

S&W M&P Shield holsters now available to order!

Good news! We now offer a holster for the S&W M&P Shield! Check it out at S&W M&P Shield, SHTF Gear ACE-1 Holster

2. Remove Ads

Looks nice! I'm in the market for a holster right now as I just got my conceal carry and more importantly a Shield.

Do you recommend wearing a belt with your holsters? I've never worn one but I'm wondering if I might need to make it a new habit.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sp3ak View Post
    Looks nice! I'm in the market for a holster right now as I just got my conceal carry and more importantly a Shield.

Do you recommend wearing a belt with your holsters? I've never worn one but I'm wondering if I might need to make it a new habit.
    A good sturdy belt needs to become a habit for you whenever you are carrying a firearm in your pants, no matter the location.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Sponsor
    I agree with sp3ak, while our holsters will work with no belt, they are much more comfortable with a belt than not, it gives more rigidity and sturdiness for the holster. Remember, a fully loaded gun can be a bit heavy (depending on the gun) and you don't want to lose your pants!