Top 9 features of the SHTF Gear ACE holster

This is a discussion on Top 9 features of the SHTF Gear ACE holster within the SHTF Gear Holsters forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; But you can't forget about the 30 day money back guarantee and lifetime warranty! Thanks, Clay...

Thread: Top 9 features of the SHTF Gear ACE holster

Sponsor

Top 9 features of the SHTF Gear ACE holster

But you can't forget about the 30 day money back guarantee and lifetime warranty!

Thanks,
    Clay

2. Remove Ads

Sponsor
    Holsters ship in just 3-5 days! SHTF Gear LLC

I ordered my SHTF last Wednesday and received it on Monday. That's pretty darn impressive!

The quality and craftsmanship of the ACE holster is superb. I wasn't sure I like the retention until I put it in my waistband. A secure fit and very smooth draw.

I had an opportunity to change the clips to the leather straps last night and adjust the angle and depth of the gun in my waist band. So far it's very comfortable and I'm very happy with my purchase.

On the fence still, but have visited your site and done some research :)

Re: Top 9 features of the SHTF Gear ACE holster

Quote Originally Posted by Inter9 View Post
    On the fence still, but have visited your site and done some research :)
    30 day guarantee, lifetime warranty. It's a no brainer. Believe me. After trying many different types and brands, this is the one. I have four and will never try another IWB.

I do not work for or have any association with this vendor other than I use and love his holsters. Also, the customer service is a model for how all companies should be.

I own two... one for my Taurus MIllenium pro 9mm and my glock 26... Im young so appearance is important to me... so I wear what you would probably call a "shmedium" fitting shirt (think douche bag all though I most certainly am not... or dont think so at least)... on several occasions my wife asked me if I had left the gun at home since she couldnt tell I was carrying. These things are awesome and quite comfortable.

mkh
    Tried a KingTuk and didn't like it. Too thick and uncomfortable.

Serious question - what makes yours different?

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by mkh View Post
    Tried a KingTuk and didn't like it. Too thick and uncomfortable.

Serious question - what makes yours different?

Our holsters are made using a single layer of durable cow hide, so no layers to delaminate. This should address the issue you had with the thick king tuck. Additionally our holsters don't use "one size fits all" leather. We use the smallest size of leather backer that will allow the holster to carry the gun comfortably and protect your body from the gun, and the gun from your body. The cut of our leather allows you to get a full shooting grip (including proper thumb placement) prior to drawing the holster. This leather design also allows for one handed/holstered mag changes.

The kevlar stitching provides a durable, permanent attachment of the kydex to the leather. additionally, the permanent attached kydex allows for a correctly sized leather piece for your handgun. We often get comments from customers about how they really like our holsters because they don't wrap halfway around your waist like other designs.

We also offer both steel belt clips and tuckable leather belt loops.

The above features, combined with the 9 shown in the picture, a lifetime warranty, and 30 day money back guarantee combine to make the best holster on the market. All for a price of just $59.95.

Thanks!
    Clay

Have had my SHTF holster for some time now. Hands down, best IWB I own. I carry a Glock 27 with an extended magazine off duty and this holster takes the cake for comfort and concealability. Clay is really onto something with his design. I also like the option that if i CHOOSE to
    carry a bigger version (G22), it will still fit the same holster. I would recommend the ACE holster from SHTF hands down!

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    Have been looking at the Ruger LC9 ACE-1 Holster. Looks as if the end of the barrel may extend beyond the cut of leather ????? may be wrong about that it does not have the actual gun in the picture on your site.....Also as this is "Cyber Monday Week" do I get 50% off if I order now ??????? LOL
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

Sponsor

Re: Top 9 features of the SHTF Gear ACE holster

Quote Originally Posted by dben002 View Post
    Have been looking at the Ruger LC9 ACE-1 Holster. Looks as if the end of the barrel may extend beyond the cut of leather ????? may be wrong about that it does not have the actual gun in the picture on your site.....Also as this is "Cyber Monday Week" do I get 50% off if I order now ??????? LOL
    The barrel on the lc9 holster does not extend past the end of the leather, each holster is made to provide leather coverage for the entire length of the slide and barrel.

Thanks!
    Clay