Customer Reviews

This is a discussion on Customer Reviews within the SHTF Gear Holsters forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Here's a thread of customer reviews for SHTF Gear holsters and accessories. I'll periodically post some that I've received, and if you have a review ...

Thread: Customer Reviews

Sponsor

Customer Reviews

Here's a thread of customer reviews for SHTF Gear holsters and accessories. I'll periodically post some that I've received, and if you have a review feel free to post it hear as well!

Thanks!
    Clay

2. Remove Ads

Sponsor
    Hello. I was pleasantly surprised to have received my holster today. When I read that it would SHIP in 3-5 days, I figured I wouldn't receive it until a couple of weeks after that. I couldn't wait to get the holster on and try it out. I am a former US Marine, and have been a firearms enthusiast all my life, and I am extremely impressed with this holster already. The quality and craftsmanship are excellent. The holster is comfortable and completely conceals my XDs. I own holsters from both of the companies who make similar products, and they, who are much higher priced, cannot compare to this product. I will be spreading the word about your company, and I will be ordering more of these holsters very soon for my full size 1911 and my wife's full size XD45. You have gained a customer for life. Thank you.
    -John
    Springfield XDs ACE-1 Holster

Sponsor
    Hi Clay,

I actually have two of your holsters, one for my Sig P238 which I purchased through Amazon, and now the new one for my Ladysmith. I love them, and carry the Sig with me everywhere in the SHTF Gear holster. The concealment is incredible! I'm working out the correct height adjustment on the one for the revolver still and am very pleased with it, the SHTF Gear holster is the only one that makes my Ladysmith at all comfortable to carry.

I actually just got back from the range where I've been doing holster work with the SHTF Gear holsters, and they work really well for me. Easy to quickly draw and shoot.

Thanks for the absolutely best holsters anywhere,
    -Lori