Win a FREE SHTF Gear holster! What does the 2nd amendment mean to you?

This is a discussion on Win a FREE SHTF Gear holster! What does the 2nd amendment mean to you? within the SHTF Gear Holsters forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; ------------------------------------------------------------- What does the 2nd amendment mean to you? ------------------------------------------------------------- Post your answer and be entered to win a for a free SHTF Gear holster. ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Win a FREE SHTF Gear holster! What does the 2nd amendment mean to you?

Sponsor

-------------------------------------------------------------
    What does the 2nd amendment mean to you?
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Post your answer and be entered to win a for a free SHTF Gear holster. Drawing will be on February 6th.

Thanks!
    Clay
    The Most Advanced Hybrid Holsters- Custom Formed for over 200 guns! 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Lifetime Warranty
    www.shtfgear.com

www.facebook.com/shtf.gear

Glock 42 Holsters now shipping! www.shtfgear.com/ACE-1-GLOCK-42
    XDs 4.0 Holsters now shipping! www.shtfgear.com/ACE-1-SPR-XDS-4

2. Remove Ads

The 2nd amendment is how we maintain the 1st.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

It's written in plain English; any debate is ridiculous.

VIP Member
    The Second Amendment means freedom.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

To me it is truly the sign of a FREE COUNTRY!!
    Glock 20sf, Glock 19 gen4, Glock 26 gen3, Colt 1911 Series 80

Re: Win a FREE SHTF Gear holster! What does the 2nd amendment mean to you?

Responsibility. Responsible to defend the rights and freedoms of the people in this country, whether citizen or not.

It means over 200 years of Americans making sacrifices so that we can live in freedom.
    Love God, family, USA, and Texas.
    FNH FX-9

It means that our nation is different than every other. We are obligated to defend it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

To me the 2nd amendment means that we are all free men .it was written for the people of this nation as an insurance policy against tyranny. It ensures that any man brave enough and willing to stand up and fight for their freedoms could keep it.

Anyone that tells you it is for anything else (hunting, target practice etc) is wrong. At the birth of this nation every free man had fought for that freedom and most will never respect it like those who have killed or seen people killed for it.
    Say 'what' again! I dare you! I double dare you!-Jules Winnfield aka Samuel L Jackson

The 2nd ammendment means that I am an equal. I am not a peasant to be looked down upon. I am not a weakling to be taken advantage of. I am not defenseless. I can take care of those who depend on me.

We are the only nation in the world who's founders were so forward-thinking & practical-minded as to recognize than the surest, simplest means by which a population might protect itself from tyranny (both foreign & domestic) was to make their ownership of arms a clearly-expressed matter of irrefutable law, i.e. "shall NOT BE INFRINGED". And that among the first 10 amendments to the U.S. Constitution, (The Bill of Rights), this principle was held in such high regard as a VITAL priority that it was placed second in the list, ranking only behind the freedoms of; speech, religion & the press.
    Dennis1209 likes this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Checks & Balances

Ours is a system of checks and balances. The founding fathers designed the basic structure of our government to make sure that all branches were equal and one branch could not legally become tyrannical. The 2nd Amendment is the People's most definitive way to keep the government in check.

The Second Ammendment gives me the freedom to protect my country, my family, and myself from any who might wish me harm. The Second Amendment means that the patriots who make this county free will not then be enslaved by an oppressive government. The Second Amendment protects the rest, and allows me to walk through my world without the fear of being dominated by more powerful individuals. Essentially, the Second Amendment is the means to my freedom.

It means I'm not giving my guns to a government that wants to take away me freedom and control me.
    Glock 23 - CZ 452 ZKM Special
    Walther P22 - LMT STD 16
    Mossberg 500A - Kahr P380
    Henry H001Y - Winchester 12
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield
    Mossberg 500B - Marlin 336Y

The 2nd Amendment to me means that the founders of our nation, after gaining freedom from a tyrannical government through force of arms, reinforced the basic right of the people to keep and bear arms in order to protect and retain that freedom. Either from other citizens, or if necessary from our own government should it overstep the bounds laid out for it by the Constitution.
    By the inclusion of the words "shall not be infringed" it guarantees that right to ensure that the people governed had practical recourse and ability to protect all of the freedoms and liberties granted by the Constitution from being stripped away by any agency or government should the need arise. Prohibiting in plain language any person, agency, or branch of government from weakening or prohibiting that ability by regulation or legislation.

The 2nd Amendment is the foundation stone of every other freedom, right and liberty of the citizens of this nation.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast