New accessories for SHTF Gear holsters availalble for a discounted price

This is a discussion on New accessories for SHTF Gear holsters availalble for a discounted price within the SHTF Gear Holsters forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; We've introduced a two new items and reduced the price of others on the website. You now have the following options when you purchase a ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hwarang54

Thread: New accessories for SHTF Gear holsters availalble for a discounted price

Sponsor

New accessories for SHTF Gear holsters availalble for a discounted price

We've introduced a two new items and reduced the price of others on the website. You now have the following options when you purchase a holster at SHTF Gear LLC

UPGRADE-Black Powder Coat Clips
    -This is an upgrade from our standard black oxide coating to a matte black powder coat on our steel clips

ADD-ON: Gloss Brown Powder Coat Clips
    -This provides an EXTRA pair of clips, this pair coming in a gloss brown powder coat (you get both standard black and gloss brown)

ADD-ON: Tuckable Leather Belt Loops
    -This provides a pair of our Tuckable Leather Belt Loops in addition to our steel belt clip

ADD-ON: SHTF Gear Horizontal Mag Carrier
    -This option lets you purchase our horizontal mag carrier at a discount when purchased with a holster.

Each of the above options are available at a discounted price when purchase with a corresponding SHTF Gear ACE holster.

Thanks!
    Clay

2. Remove Ads

I just ordered one of your holsters yesterday and opted for the black powder coat clips. I look forward to using it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tzed250 View Post
    I just ordered one of your holsters yesterday and opted for the black powder coat clips. I look forward to using it!
    You will enjoy it. The clips disappear on my matte black leather belt. I had to actually look for them.
    SHTFGearLLC likes this.