Due to military service obligations, ship time is temporarily extended to 3-5 weeks.

Due to military service obligations, ship time is temporarily extended to 3-5 weeks.

This is a discussion on Due to military service obligations, ship time is temporarily extended to 3-5 weeks. within the SHTF Gear Holsters forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Due to military service requirements of some of our staff members we are a bit short handed for most of March. Our current lead time ...

Thread: Due to military service obligations, ship time is temporarily extended to 3-5 weeks.

Sponsor

Due to military service requirements of some of our staff members we are a bit short handed for most of March. Our current lead time is now 3-5 weeks. We expect this to return to our normal 3-5 day ship time in April.

Thanks,
    Clay

I ordered my holster 2-23-13. Does this mean I will have to wait until May to recieve it?

Disregard! I just got your email that my ACE-1 has shipped. Whew! That was close!

Our thanks go out to those that serve.

Clay,
    You guys stay safe out there!
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

VIP Member
    Here’s hoping they return safely.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."