Loops for my hybrd holster

This is a discussion on Loops for my hybrd holster within the SHTF Gear Holsters forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; I just wanted say I am pleased with the small purchase of leather loops for my kydyx and I have told several friends that it ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shadowwalker

Thread: Loops for my hybrd holster

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar

Loops for my hybrd holster

I just wanted say I am pleased with the small purchase of leather loops for my kydyx and I have told several friends that it gives more mobility for me I tried to call and say thanks but they are busy and thats good. Soon as I can put 2 dimes togather I plan on getting one of the holsters as there foot print is smaller than the one I have.
    SHTFGearLLC likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowwalker View Post
    I just wanted say I am pleased with the small purchase of leather loops for my kydyx and I have told several friends that it gives more mobility for me I tried to call and say thanks but they are busy and thats good. Soon as I can put 2 dimes togather I plan on getting one of the holsters as there foot print is smaller than the one I have.
    Thanks! I'm really glad that the loops worked well for you! I appreciate the feedback.

-Clay

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    I am looking forward to getting one of your holsters was just starting to order when wife said needed software for her part time job but I think I talked 6 friends into checking your site hope they make the buy and spread it to others