Current average ship time is just 3 days!

This is a discussion on Current average ship time is just 3 days! within the SHTF Gear Holsters forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Good news! Our current average ship time is just 3 days! go to SHTF Gear Holsters - American Made, Fast Shipping, Comfortable Holsters to order. ...

Thread: Current average ship time is just 3 days!

Sponsor

Current average ship time is just 3 days!

Good news! Our current average ship time is just 3 days!

go to SHTF Gear Holsters - American Made, Fast Shipping, Comfortable Holsters to order.

-Clay

2. Remove Ads

If you can pull it off in 3 days, Im wondering why everyone else is pulling an 8 - 12 week turn around......

Any news on new products?

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by hwarang54 View Post
    If you can pull it off in 3 days, Im wondering why everyone else is pulling an 8 - 12 week turn around......

Any news on new products?
    Hard to say, we've taken a lot of steps increase our efficiency and I have some really hard working employees to handle our increase in demand.

Most of the raw materials for the new products are inbound, (it will be about a month before they all arrive). After that it will take several prototypes that will be tested by me and my employees, then we will expand to a limited beta test, where a handful of our customers can get them for testing (While I develop the process of how to make them efficiently to meet demand). Then we are onto full production!

I had an experience several years ago when I started selling our tuckable leather loops where I listed them for sale before I had developed a good process to make them, we couldn't meet the demand. Now I know a little better so all of our new products should be fully available when they are released.

Thanks!
    -Clay