Average ship times

Average ship times

This is a discussion on Average ship times within the SHTF Gear Holsters forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Your "running" average ship time function does not display or work currently. I logged in, went to my accounts as instructed. Thank you. Current Shipping ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Chorizo
  • 1 Post By NONAME762
  • 1 Post By SHTFGearLLC

Thread: Average ship times

VIP Member

Average ship times

Your "running" average ship time function does not display or work currently. I logged in, went to my accounts as instructed.

Thank you.

Current Shipping Time
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    21 years and 21 days, United States Marine Corps & NRA Life Member since 1972

"The trouble is with the increasingly widespread problem of idiots prancing around out there confusing their opinions with actual facts." peckman28

Cool

This is how tired I am... I saw *Average ship times* and thought ships? Like freighters? or Container ships?

7mikes till LITBeaver
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Sponsor
    Thanks! I'll take a look at that.

We are currently averaging 5 business days (with a handful at 6), but may need to extend our quoted times out next week (we are pushing our quoted time limit on a few orders).

-Clay

VIP Member
    NPD. Figured you would want to know about a broken link. Damn computers anyway.
    21 years and 21 days, United States Marine Corps & NRA Life Member since 1972

"The trouble is with the increasingly widespread problem of idiots prancing around out there confusing their opinions with actual facts." peckman28