EAA Witness P Full Size 9mm 4.5" Polymer 16+1 - $294.00 shipped

This is a discussion on EAA Witness P Full Size 9mm 4.5" Polymer 16+1 - $294.00 shipped within the Slickguns.com forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; EAA Witness P Full Size 9mm 4.5" Polymer 16+1 - $294.00 shipped Alternatively, EAA Witness 9mm or .40 S&W 3.6 barrel - $299.99 In-Store at ...

Thread: EAA Witness P Full Size 9mm 4.5" Polymer 16+1 - $294.00 shipped

2. Remove Ads

I have one of each.They are great guns.
    Don't believe everything you think.

I just picked one up today at a local gun shop. This is a fantastic gun for the price! The one for sale on buds is no longer in stock however, I've been stalking this gun for months. Quick info for you- this particular model is no longer being made. The one you listed is model 999044. This model has a smaller grip than more recent models. The change happened around 2005, but obviously surplus of the old model is still around. The new model has a larger frame in order to better accept the larger caliber slides, making a more modular frame..and solving cracked slide issues apparently. They also changed the mag sizes, so the new 9mm has a 17 or 18 rnd mag and the older one has a 16rnd mag. I am unsure if the old mag will fit in the new frame, I've read different things, but I'm unsure. EAA still has the 16rnd mags on their website, $50 for two plus shipping ain't bad, but at least you know you have factory mags... You can still order the .40 conversion kit for this frame no problem as well. Anything higher and you might want to invest in a more current model to avoid the possibility of a cracked slide or other issues.