Used Concealable Ballistic Vests Expired Bulletproof protection date - $54 - $129 FS

Used Concealable Ballistic Vests Expired Bulletproof protection date - $54 - $129 FS

This is a discussion on Used Concealable Ballistic Vests Expired Bulletproof protection date - $54 - $129 FS within the Slickguns.com forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Used Concealable Ballistic Vests - Expired Bulletproof protection date - $54 - $129 + Free Shippping*...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By msgt/ret

Thread: Used Concealable Ballistic Vests Expired Bulletproof protection date - $54 - $129 FS

Sponsor

As i'm sure it'll come up....

I recently shot the snot out of a vest that was expired 25 years past its expiration date. I used JHP 9 and 45. No penetration at all. This looks like a pretty nice deal for the money. As a back up, emergency, or SHTF vest, great value.

VIP Member
    At that price you could get a bunch of them and some duct tape and secure them to a vehicle and have your very own Gecko45Mobile. Seriously though as was said they may be useful as emergency back ups.
    SigHawk and RC12 like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."