7w 300lm Mini Cree Led Flashlight Torch Adjustable Focus - $5.25 shipped Record Low

7w 300lm Mini Cree Led Flashlight Torch Adjustable Focus - $5.25 shipped Record Low

This is a discussion on 7w 300lm Mini Cree Led Flashlight Torch Adjustable Focus - $5.25 shipped Record Low within the Slickguns.com forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; 7w 300lm Mini Cree Led Flashlight Torch Adjustable Focus Zoom Light Lamp + Free Shipping - $5.25 (Record Low) NcStar 1" Scope/Flashlight/Laser Mount/12 Gauge Mag. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Motodeficient

Thread: 7w 300lm Mini Cree Led Flashlight Torch Adjustable Focus - $5.25 shipped Record Low

no offense, but i wouldn't put nc star on my pellet gun. good deal on the flashlight though.
    My metal band: Born under Sirius

Glock 23, mic holster, clipdraw, abdominal carry.

This a super deal on this flashlight. The SK-68 clone flashlights have a cult following on some of the flashlight forums I frequent. I have 6 of these flashlights. I have had lots of high lumen expensive flashlights, and this little flashlight still astounds me. I have actually sold off a lot of my expensive lights because these lights to everything I need. Great flood or lots of throw, all in one little light. The great thing is if you use a 14500 rechargeable cell instead of an AA, the light output is ridiculous. But the fact that it will run off AA is a great backup and comfort as well. Very versatile flashlight. If you are reading this, you need to be ordering one.
    Last edited by Motodeficient; October 9th, 2012 at 10:12 PM.
    Civil_Response likes this.