Bushmaster Carbon-15 Superlight with Red Dot 5.56NATO 30 Rnds - $769 shipped

Bushmaster Carbon-15 Superlight with Red Dot 5.56NATO 30 Rnds - $769 shipped

This is a discussion on Bushmaster Carbon-15 Superlight with Red Dot 5.56NATO 30 Rnds - $769 shipped within the Slickguns.com forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Bushmaster Carbon-15 Superlight ORC .223Rem/5.56NATO 16" barrel 30 Rnds with Optic - $769.99 + Free Shipping Many more AR15 back in stock at decent prices...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By slickguns

Thread: Bushmaster Carbon-15 Superlight with Red Dot 5.56NATO 30 Rnds - $769 shipped

Glad to see they are coming back at a decent deal.I saw some AR15's yesterday(different brand name),were in stock,on a website, but a little higher than these.I thought it was an illusion lol.Thanks thou.I have an AR but i will purchase some ammo from Slickguns

Go figure the day after they drop the Assault weapond ban there are AR15's popping up at smewhat palatable prices,wanta bet all the speculators that had guns backordered to try to turn a huge profit cancelled them as soon as they realized their rainbow turned into a pot of crap at the end
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .