New From Springfield Armory - XDS-9 SINGLE STACK 9MM BLACK - $549.99 shipped

This is a discussion on New From Springfield Armory - XDS-9 SINGLE STACK 9MM BLACK - $549.99 shipped within the Slickguns.com forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; New From Springfield Armory - XDS-9 SINGLE STACK 9MM BLACK - $549.99 shipped...

Thread: New From Springfield Armory - XDS-9 SINGLE STACK 9MM BLACK - $549.99 shipped

Sponsor

Very nice to see this for those who might find the .45 a bit more than they care to handle.

Maybe Glock will follow suit with a single stack 9mm soon too. They could use one for the pure Glock fans out there. I like Glock but I'm not married to any one brand... yet. ;)

I don't know why but I have not warmed up to the grip safety's on some guns like the XDs and 1911. I deal with them but don't really like them. Maybe I just need to use them more.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer928 View Post
    Very nice to see this for those who might find the .45 a bit more than they care to handle.

Maybe Glock will follow suit with a single stack 9mm soon too. They could use one for the pure Glock fans out there. I like Glock but I'm not married to any one brand... yet. ;)

I don't know why but I have not warmed up to the grip safety's on some guns like the XDs and 1911. I deal with them but don't really like them. Maybe I just need to use them more.
    I don't like the grip safety's either. I just bought a Kahr CM9 for my single stack 9mm. I would love for Glock to come out with one but I'm not holding my breath.