KA-BAR Knives - $32/$46 shipped

KA-BAR Knives - $32/$46 shipped

This is a discussion on KA-BAR Knives - $32/$46 shipped within the Slickguns.com forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; KA-BAR Knives - $32/$46 shipped...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By grbr

Thread: KA-BAR Knives - $32/$46 shipped

Quote Originally Posted by slickguns View Post
    Thanks but large knives are illegal to carry just about everywhere and thus usles.

Quote Originally Posted by stylus View Post
    Thanks but large knives are illegal to carry just about everywhere and thus usles.
    Speak for yourself and your conditions only sir. I would order this in a second, and can carry it most anywhere. Unfortunately it's showing 'backorder' right now. Anyone have an idea how long a backorder item from Cabela's takes to get filled?

Actually the open carry of large fixed blade knives is legal in a pretty good majority of states, even many that are typically thought of as extremely weapon unfriendly "blue" states.

Concealed is also legal in quite a few. Not a majority...but I think about 15-20 or so states last time I was researching the topic.
    nedrgr21 likes this.

Thanks but large knives are illegal to carry concealed just about everywhere and thus usless.
    Fixed for accuracy...

I often carry large knives while I'm hunting. Open carry is legal in Ohio, just like open carrying a firearm. You may get harassed about it if someone has a problem. Be careful transporting them though, they can really get you if you're not careful. I wish Ohio would make a CHL a CCW law. You have a license to carry a handgun, you should be able to conceal a knife as well.

Even that still isn't very accurate. Being illegal "just about everywhere" hardly describes something that is legal in 15-20 or so states and illegal in 30-35 or so. Concealed carry of that knife illegal in the majority...yes. Illegal just about everywhere and therefore useless? Not really.