Secret City Weaponeers - Isotope 7 Concealment Holsters

This is a discussion on Secret City Weaponeers - Isotope 7 Concealment Holsters within the Sponsor Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have a quantity of beautiful Isotope 7 IWB Concealment Holsters , for Glocks and 1911's, in stock and ready to ship right now. Moreover, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have a quantity of beautiful Isotope 7 IWB Concealment Holsters, for Glocks and 1911's, in stock and ready to ship right now. Moreover, I have more popular models inbound every week. M&P and Kahr holsters are on the way in the coming days. These superlative IWB holsters are a steal, at $97.50, plus shipping. Please, all interested, have a look at my real time inventory, here:

WWW.SECRETCITYWEAPONEERS.COM

Last edited by Seraph; August 11th, 2010 at 08:28 PM. Reason: little more detail
    Under the sword lifted high, there is Hell, making you tremble. But go ahead, and you have the land of Bliss.

~ Miyamoto Musashi

Do y'all also do strong side OWB type...?
    "Eternity is Too Long to be Wrong"

Texas CHL Instructor & Holder & Utah CFP Instructor
    NRA Instructor & Life Member
    Member TSRA, USCCA, TCHA
    Christian, Heterosexual, Pro-2A, Pro-Life, Conservative, Common Sense American

Quote Originally Posted by Ridgeline View Post
    Do y'all also do strong side OWB type...?
    Will be adding one soon, sir. For now, it's the IWB's, and it's a challenge trying to keep the models I've already got all in stock at the same time.
    Under the sword lifted high, there is Hell, making you tremble. But go ahead, and you have the land of Bliss.

~ Miyamoto Musashi

I just bookmarked your website. Nice holsters and I like the prices. I'm in need of a strong and weak side for my Glock. I'll be looking into it in the near future.

I really dig your company logo too!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    I just bookmarked your website. Nice holsters and I like the prices. I'm in need of a strong and weak side for my Glock. I'll be looking into it in the near future.

I really dig your company logo too!
    Thanks for the compliment, sir! As a native Oak Ridger, I find nostalgia in atom bomb imagery. It's as wholesome as Andy Griffith to me. I drew the logo up in Adobe Illustrator, and kept it simple, so that it can be stamped into leather, embroidered on hats, and engraved into steel and aluminum.

Regarding Glock holsters, step right up, sir! I'm staring at a pile of Glock 19 holsters this very moment...

~ Miyamoto Musashi

Not trying to start stuff here, But isn't Gary Brommelade the principal holster maker?
    quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

I am very impressed with the service by Secret City Weaponeers and the quality of the Isotope 7 holster. These holsters are made by Gary Brommeland for SCW and the quality (fit and finish) is excellent! I talked with Tony of SCW for an hour over the phone on a Friday evening about the Isotope 7, ordered one for my G26 on-line late Friday evening, received confirmation Saturday on the shipment and it arrived yesterday (Monday). I am looking forward to breaking in this new holster and expect to be ordering another one for my G19 very soon...

Quote Originally Posted by enigmaone View Post
    Not trying to start stuff here, But isn't Gary Brommelade the principal holster maker?
    You're not starting any "stuff." If you look at my website, you'll see I state that Gary Brommeland IS the master hand at work on these holsters. I don't in any way claim to make them myself. I am, however, very proud to be able to make this line available.

~ Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by TejasTK View Post
    I am very impressed with the service by Secret City Weaponeers and the quality of the Isotope 7 holster. These holsters are made by Gary Brommeland for SCW and the quality (fit and finish) is excellent! I talked with Tony of SCW for an hour over the phone on a Friday evening about the Isotope 7, ordered one for my G26 on-line late Friday evening, received confirmation Saturday on the shipment and it arrived yesterday (Monday). I am looking forward to breaking in this new holster and expect to be ordering another one for my G19 very soon...
    Thanks for the props!

~ Miyamoto Musashi

I've just gotten a resupply, of many different models. They don't linger long, so snatch 'em up while I've still got 'em!

~ Miyamoto Musashi

Get these while they are hot! I ordered one for my SA XD40. It was shipped fast and Tony is a great guy. I have been wearing it for 3 days now and it is more comfortable than me DeSantis Cozy partner. I almost don't know I'm wearing it and it his not broken in yet. You can't beat this holster for the price.

My 5" 1911 is absolutely invisible in one of these holsters. I highly recommend you grab one while Tony actually has some in stock.

RGC
    My 1911 colt defender in a Isotope 7 holster. The clips are ones I made to make the holster "tuck-able" . The first few days I wore this holster I'll have to admit I didn't "love" it, but after it started to break in it has become my favorite all day wearing rig. This weekend I wore it will going up and down a ladder while doing some framing and carrying 5 gallon buckets full of ballast for over shoot protection at the range.I forget I'm wearing it most of the time.

Any idea when you will be resotcked on Baby Glock models?
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jwhite75 View Post
    Any idea when you will be resotcked on Baby Glock models?
    PM sent. Check your inbox.

~ Miyamoto Musashi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast