DuraCoated Springfield XD 9mm - Tiger Striped

This is a discussion on DuraCoated Springfield XD 9mm - Tiger Striped within the Sponsor Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Originally Posted by TWO GUNS But there isn't total coverage of the gun. You can see some brown/green spots that were missed. Those are accents, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DuraCoated Springfield XD 9mm - Tiger Striped

Quote Originally Posted by TWO GUNS View Post
    But there isn't total coverage of the gun. You can see some brown/green spots that were missed.
    Those are accents, not missed spots. Not vouching for the color selection, just the workmanship.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by skysoldier29 View Post
    Hey if it makes the end user happy. Who are we to judge.
    Exactly.

We had these same responses on the other thread that was posted. Much like a tattoo artist, we are not here to judge what the customer wants, we are here to provide it. This was a piece that was requested by a young women who asked for this design and these colors. When she came to get it, she was very happy with it, and it has resulted in referral business from people she knows. It is easy to judge what you feel is the workmanship from ONE photo from your "smart phone" or other device, but at the end of the day she got what she wanted and she liked it very much. We don't mind people criticizing the work we have done on someone else's firearm, as long as it is not the customer that is unhappy. If so...we fix it and make it right. The bigger thing that I think needs to be addressed is the fact that the owner of this firearm is a young female who believes in personal protection and wants to be a member of the firearm community and have something that she is proud of. I am a motorcyclist and I look at firearms the same way. I don't care WHAT you ride (or shoot) I care IF you ride (or shoot). If you want to come see the work or handle the product, you are welcome to come to South Bend, IN and take a look at this and other finished products. We are not going to remove or delete the thread. If any of you decide to do the work yourself, good for you, when you post your work...you won't see us knock what you have done, because we are glad that you have pride in your firearms...regardless of our opinion, which is just that. Please remember that the reason that many people say DuraCoat doesn't last, is because they did it at home and couldn't /didn't prep the surface properly. We will continue to post our work for community members to see. If you want to see some of our other work, you can see some of it at T & Z Armory Inc. | Facebook. I hope that people remember that at the end of the day all of us should be concerned with one thing, and that is the support of personal protection laws not the personal color choice of someone's DuraCoat.

Thanks!

Andrew Liszewski
    T & Z Armory Inc.
    T & Z Armory - Affordable guns, accessories, and professional DuraCoat firearm refinishing.
    T & Z Armory Inc. | Facebook

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    Not knocking the quality of your work, but in my opinion, this one wasn't the best to demonstrate the awesomeness your company may be capable of. I like a lot of the examples on your website, though. Good stuff there.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12