DuraCoated Springfield XD 9mm - Tiger Striped

This is a discussion on DuraCoated Springfield XD 9mm - Tiger Striped within the Sponsor Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Here is a Springfield XD 9mm DuraCoated with a tiger stripe pattern in white, teal, and accented in gold. Keep in mind that we can ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DuraCoated Springfield XD 9mm - Tiger Striped

DuraCoated Springfield XD 9mm - Tiger Striped

Here is a Springfield XD 9mm DuraCoated with a tiger stripe pattern in white, teal, and accented in gold. Keep in mind that we can mix and match any color in our arsenal. Let us know what you think and what other colors you think would look good in this pattern.

Pricing:

This firearm DuraCoated in this pattern: $599.00 + shipping
    To have your own firearm DuraCoated in this pattern: $200.00 + shipping
    Disassembly can be done by the customer or we offer disassembly at different rates. Please contact us with any questions.

Michael Pelini
    T & Z Armory Inc.
    574-707-5745
    thor@tzarmory.com

T & Z Armory - Affordable guns, accessories, and professional DuraCoat firearm refinishing.
    Like us on Facebook: T & Z Armory Inc. | Facebook
    Like and Subscribe to us on YouTube: T Z Armory - YouTube
    Attached Images

2. Remove Ads

What a joke.
    Have Fun and Shoot Straight !!

Quote Originally Posted by TZArmory View Post
    Here is a Springfield XD 9mm DuraCoated with a tiger stripe pattern in white, teal, and accented in gold. Keep in mind that we can mix and match any color in our arsenal. Let us know what you think and what other colors you think would look good in this pattern.

Pricing:

This firearm DuraCoated in this pattern: $599.00 + shipping
    To have your own firearm DuraCoated in this pattern: $200.00 + shipping
    Disassembly can be done by the customer or we offer disassembly at different rates. Please contact us with any questions.

Michael Pelini
    T & Z Armory Inc.
    574-707-5745
    thor@tzarmory.com

T & Z Armory - Affordable guns, accessories, and professional DuraCoat firearm refinishing.
    Like and Subscribe to us on YouTube: T Z Armory - YouTube
    That can't be the right pic. Tell me it is not true.

Poor gun.

-Mobile

MGD
    I needed the laugh. Thanks for sharing.

That is ugly as sin.

Not my cup of tea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mike
    Glock 17, Dale Fricke Archangel, Wilderness Tactical belt.
    My Guns and Tattoos Blog

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    I'm not a fan of the colors and the pattern, but the lines look very sloppy. Was that intentional? I think I'll pass at this time.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

So to answer a couple of posts:
    Yes, this is the correct picture, correct pattern, and they are the correct colors. A customer came to us requesting this and she loves it!
    No, the lines are not supposed to be straight.

We've been getting mixed feedback on the forums for this one. For some people, the color is a deal breaker. Good thing we can change that. A woodland tan and dark earth color has been a hit for this pattern.
    Some people don't like the pattern, as I'm sure you have read, good thing that's not the only pattern we offer. Another striped pattern that has been a big hit is amstripe.

Thanks for the feedback guys, and check out our site for other patterns and colors that we offer.

Like and subscribe to us on YouTube: T Z Armory - YouTube

To be perfectly honest for $200 somebody could get an airbrush kit, a cheap compressor, the duracoat,and about $40.00 in duracoat, so around $120.00 they could do their own and keep the gun in their possession,or get the easy shake and spray kit from Duracoat for about $60.00 with 2 colors and save $140.00 and IMHO do a better job.
    There is no way I would be putting that gun out there as advertising for more business,Even in different colors still wouldn't be what I would call "tiger striped" The Tiger Stripe BDU's from Vietnam era is the pattern that I would consider to be "Tiger Stripes" and not some fat taped off stripes.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

If I were you, I would have picked another gun to show, since it’s too late for that, I would put another gun that doesn’t look like a 4 year old got a hold of it.
    Removing the post might be an option
    1911 when a follow up shot just isn't an option

I agree with the previous posters. I wouldn't recommend putting that out there as an example of your company's work if you want to get more business. Pull the thread before it does more damage to your reputation.

Somewhere Near Lucky Ned Pepper's Hideout
    The XD is ugly enough from the factory before the tiger stripes. I just can't get over how much worse it looks with this Duracoat application. That is not $200 well spent, IMHO.

Surely, you have a better example of your work than this blue and white beast.

Sorry if I'm coming across as harsh, I'm just not a fan of this Duracoat example at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TZArmory View Post
    So to answer a couple of posts:
    Yes, this is the correct picture, correct pattern, and they are the correct colors. A customer came to us requesting this and she loves it!
    No, the lines are not supposed to be straight.

We've been getting mixed feedback on the forums for this one. For some people, the color is a deal breaker. Good thing we can change that. A woodland tan and dark earth color has been a hit for this pattern.
    Some people don't like the pattern, as I'm sure you have read, good thing that's not the only pattern we offer. Another striped pattern that has been a big hit is amstripe.

Thanks for the feedback guys, and check out our site for other patterns and colors that we offer.

Like and subscribe to us on YouTube: T Z Armory - YouTube
    But there isn't total coverage of the gun. You can see some brown/green spots that were missed.

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar
    Hey if it makes the end user happy. Who are we to judge.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast